Holding object after reconnect

Hi, i am experimenting a bit with players holding objects etc.. And iv'e stumbled upon a problem were the player still holds the object after reconnect, how can i remove the object after for example a server restart? (Obviously no object id).

Kind of annoying, well.. help appreciated

Assign the object when created, to a max_players variable and destroy the player's object on disconnect.

pawn Код:
if(IsValidPlayerObject(playerid, PlayerVar[playerid][WorkObject])) DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, PlayerVar[playerid][WorkObject]);
I got that under onplayerdisconnect, still the player has the object attached after reconnect.

pawn Код:
DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, objectid)
DestroyObject(objectid)
this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayan_black
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, objectid)
DestroyObject(objectid)
this?
Yes, though after an restart the variables are being reset and i can no longer destroy the object by object id ..

Yes, well this "bug" or even scripting failure still persist.. Any ideas?

Guess i'm just using it wrong, so i'll post it here.
pawn Код:
PlayerVar[playerid][WorkObject] = SetPlayerAttachedObject(playerid, 0, 1582, 5, 0.370673, 0.047421, -0.026735, 48.223468, 0.000000, 0.000000);

DestroyPlayerObject(playerid, PlayerVar[playerid][WorkObject]);
That code does not remove the player object. So what am i doing wrong?

This problem still exist, can't find a solution to this.

Well, iv'e bumped this thread a couple of times now. But i still struggle with this.. Anyone know a solution to this problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoe
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, iv'e bumped this thread a couple of times now. But i still struggle with this.. Anyone know a solution to this problem ?
this^

try this on player connect?
Код:
for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS; i++)
        {
            RemovePlayerAttachedObject(playerid, i);
        }