[GameMode] The Life of Flying (Aviation, From scratch, MySQL)

It's a nice gamemode, but you don't salt/hash passwords.

its not working in linux on my VPS why??

can u mirror the download link(i cannot find any links in the post)

^^ @up: Last edited by cessil; 01/07/2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: removed survey link

big gm?

Please fix the link?

LOL , i go player in your server for 30min (Alone)

Nice !

For people who do not bother to read anything. A comment above says that the link was removed by cessil because it's a survey link which is not allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
For people who do not bother to read anything. A comment above says that the link was removed by cessil because it's a survey link which is not allowed!
he could atleasy fix the link....

Weell , seems like he was lazy enough to don't fix it

Fu*king Awesome Rep+

I had a quick question about the script. Do u remember if for the flights, it's random or does in go in order according to how it's listed in the script. I want to set it up so that say u start at checkpoint 1 at vma. And you have a flight to say SFA Carrier. Well when you finish that flight, and u do /w again, instead of flying somwhere far to pick up a load, you start back where you last ended your last mission. So my question to you Pizzy is; Does it go right down the list in order from where you start at to the next on on the line of code in the enums? Or is it completly Random? Please tell me it's in order! It would be so much easier if it was in order to change. But if for some reason it's not in order and it is random, how do I change it so it's no longer random and it goes in order? Thanks again. Great gm script!