[GameMode] The Life of Flying (Aviation, From scratch, MySQL)

Welcome!

Please be aware that the following script is over a year old, and isn't optimized at all. It's a fun gamemode, however it may contain a few little typo's, but nothing you can't fix.

The reason I didn't release this at an earlier date, is well.. SA-MP removed my thread for some reason, and after months without getting an answer - I gave up. If you are going to delete my thread again, then atleast PM me and tell me why? I don't want to write out another thread, to release my own script ..

Let's get to it?

--------

The server has been offline for over a year. I am NOT server advertising.
Life of Flying is an aviation gamemode (flying). You can own your own airline, work for other airlines, buy fleet, manage the fleet. If your sick of flying, you can buy personal vehicles for you to own (There is no limit on how many vehicles you own), or even go ahead and purchase a house. You can buy these vehicles and park them wherever you want. If you get bored of your vehicles, you can sell them to other players. The same applies with houses, you can sell them to other players.

Depending on how many "slots" your house has (you can own up to 2 houses at a time), that is the amount of vehicles you can own. (ex: If your first house has 2 slots, and your second house has 3 slots, you can own 5 vehicles). Bigger, expensive houses have more slots than the small, cheap ones.

If you own an airline, you will most likely need to make your own airport (map). There are many already custom-made airports in the game, you just need to explore.

To gain money on the Life of Flying, you need to work. You can do this by typing /work in any airplane/helicopter you can get into. If you join an airline - you will get an extra bonus, and also make money for whatever airline you are in (depending on what they set their profit taxes at). Work in your airline, as the amount of profit you make for it gets counted for the airlines staff to notice. If you help an airline alot, make alot of money and flights - You may get promoted to a higher rank (there are 6 ranks in every airline).

Save up your cash, and even buy your own airline, your own airport and your own fleet. Buy/sell/re-park your fleet (aircraft) in your airport. Invite members to your airline and ask them to work for you. Set your own profit rates and watch your members run the airline for you.

It's great fun to play.

------

Download
pay per click links aren't allowed

Instructions
  • Download server package
  • Create a MySQL database
  • Upload the .sql file (lof_database.sql) to your MySQL server
  • Type in the correct details within the .pwn to your MySQL server
  • Compile script
  • Run server - Welcome to the LoF!

Credits
Credits to the following plugins and people for helping me make this script!
  • Streamer by Icognito
  • sscanf by unknown
  • mysql by BlueG
  • dynamic map system from GamerZ!

Thank's for looking. I hope you have fun!

Real good to see this being released from its actual owner.

Woah, epic gamemode!

Nice.. Hope this thread won't turn into.. I MADE THE SCRIPT... NO I DID.. but good work!

I actually never seen a flying gamemode released +rep

This script has been alround and finally it gets realest by its real owner Love it man its the best rep +

Glad you all like it. Hopefully this time it won't get removed for an unknown reason!

Real good Script

its pilot gamemode ?

Well, the Server IP on the logo could be the reason..?

Good job, really unique & I've been looking for one of these FOR AGES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, the Server IP on the logo could be the reason..?
How can that be the reason if you can put IPs also in Signatures :P
Anyway Awesome script

This server was such awesome.. Good old times.

Really Nice Brotha..

The-lof.com doesn't exist anymore, so ignore the IP. The IP doesn't exist anyway - so I am in no way server advertising.

Just like to add that this is the only pilot server script that has been released!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeboi_Mehdi
Посмотреть сообщение
Just like to add that this is the only pilot server script that has been released!!
And you're now using it to make a server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
And you're now using it to make a server
Enta masri? hahahahah :P
Yea i am but before he release it i felt for it and bought the game mode but ah oh well still got it

I didn't realize this is the only pilot gm released! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeboi_Mehdi
Посмотреть сообщение
Enta masri? hahahahah :P
Yea i am but before he release it i felt for it and bought the game mode but ah oh well still got it
How did you know ? LOL PM me !