Rotation for a flat object

Hello guys, today I have to ask if does someone knows the coordinates for flat surface?

Thank you all!

Your question makes no sense, and has no relation to your topic title. What exactly are you asking?

He's speaking nonsense mad nonsense.

If you guys ever used sa-mp editor than you know what I am asking for, the rotation for flat,like the numbers for a flat surface.

Oh, do you mean the Z rot axis(directional; north, south, east, west)? It would be the third entry in the rotation coordinate box( Xr, Yr, Zr). They range from 0 to 360 degrees, 180 being a reversal of direction; 90 and 270 being right angles to the original facing direction(you can go above 360, but its kind of redundant since 360 is a full circle). If this isn't what you are looking for, you would really need to explain yourself better because I use SAMPeditor and this is my guess at what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, do you mean the Z rot axis(directional; north, south, east, west)? It would be the third entry in the rotation coordinate box( Xr, Yr, Zr). They range from 0 to 360 degrees, 180 being a reversal of direction; 90 and 270 being right angles to the original facing direction(you can go above 360, but its kind of redundant since 360 is a full circle). If this isn't what you are looking for, you would really need to explain yourself better because I use SAMPeditor and this is my guess at what you want.
Yes that was what I ment the rotations to be that my object will be flat

thanks for your help Sanguy , I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhony_Blaze
Посмотреть сообщение
If you guys ever used sa-mp editor than you know what I am asking for, the rotation for flat,like the numbers for a flat surface.
I wouldn't touch that editor with 10 foot stick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't touch that editor with 10 foot stick.
Likewise. I like in-game editors (such as MTA) simply because they seem to perform much better.

It's a glorified RemoveBuildingForPlayer() editor