Does My Laptop Supports Games?

It does support games its i5 for gods sake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiao
Посмотреть сообщение
It does support games its i5 for gods sake
Thats only a very small part of the equation.

My Core2Duo Lenovo laptop w/ nVidia graphics runs CIRCLES around my Core i5 Lenovo w/ Intel HD graphics (in regards to gaming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
This thing only cost me $1400. Yes, it's a lot of money, but not 5-10x more expensive than a desktop with similar capabilities...
Not going to argue about cents, but I did a quick search before, looked at crysis benchmarks, and the most similar results to the laptop was a Intel extreme x6800 with a Nvidia 8800 ultra, both the laptop and desktop made about 80fps on medium and 15 fps on high +-10%. That desktop system is 5 years old and today is worth less than 400$. The price I found for your laptop was 1900$, so that was close enough for me to say thats a factor of 5.

i saw games like gta iv ppl run it well in low settings.
also i saw crysis 3 too
include far cry 3
' + league of legends

www.canyourunit.com

For playing GTA SA I only can recommend the FPS increaser which brings a huge FPS boost and maximizes your FPS to wherever it can go. That's because there always is like a little delay between 2 frames in GTA SA and the FPS Increaser basically gets rid off that delay allowing more FPS per second to be used.

On my machine at the moment it runs at about 90fps at max and when I turn on the Increaser I'm at about 160~200fps.

So this way gta sa should be able to run on the most lowend pcs at a playable rate at last.

GTA SA Maybe But Not IV

If you're lucky, you might be able to play this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
If you had other GPU instead Intel HD graphics, you could run gta IV[on low settings]
Yep Intel HD graphics is a dinosaur. It's like, storebrand lol

The latest intel HD graphics can run modern games on low at low resolutions.

I got question too.I got HP laptop.Configuration is Intel i3 CPU (2.3GHz Dual core),AMD Radeon HD 7670M and when I instal GTA IV it makes big lags on it.Can anyone says me why?Slow Laptop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
I got question too.I got HP laptop.Configuration is Intel i3 CPU (2.3GHz Dual core),AMD Radeon HD 7670M and when I instal GTA IV it makes big lags on it.Can anyone says me why?Slow Laptop?
Try to run IV on it's lowest settings, if that still lags then I guess the laptop isn't capable of running IV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're lucky, you might be able to play this?
did i said something? i want a actual correct answear not a noob answear.. serious now.!!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesn't work so well. its like been fake..! it says that i can't run gta sa !! and my friend told me that i can cuz he tested on his old laptop that sames to mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
did i said something? i want a actual correct answear not a noob answear.. serious now.!!.

Doesn't work so well. its like been fake..! it says that i can't run gta sa !! and my friend told me that i can cuz he tested on his old laptop that sames to mine.
Don't post a stupid question if you don't want a stupid reply.. The information could of been found on ******, or as Pottasium said, canyourunit.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

Your questions were answered, with this medieval thing you wont be able to play anything than old games.
www.canyourunit.com is the answer and it works perfectly.

This laptop is stronger than the one I had some time ago.

You will be able to play grand theft auto san andreas, but your computer will overheat and presumably damage your components eventually. So I would advise you not to.

You will definitely not be able to play games such as IV.

Suck it!! or atleast fuck my question..!
As i said CanIRun it totally fake!!
I use it on my old pc and it says i can''t run nothing(gta sa) but ican run it..!
i will go to an expert in PlaisioGR to tell me.( i have some friends who may help me)!
@ Ashley - your question to my topic was OUT OF TOPIC. and it was little noob.!! you shouldn't reply.!
But thanks to others who wanted to help me.

Edit about my question:
Why the hell it plays Microsoft Simulator X & Farm Simulator 2011(Some of them will be confused.. but i know the answears...)

Well don't ask, try.

If it lags so hard, turn everything to low. If it runs smoothly, then yes, you can play it.

But if you're wondering, ****** it up 'Can i play gta iv with intel ® hd graphics?' Trust me, millions of people have the same graphics, and they ask tons of questions. Even look up skyrim on intel hd graphics. Trust me, ****** has more answers than SAMP forums.