Does My Laptop Supports Games?

Hello i would like to know if my laptop supports some games example:

- GTA IV
- GTA SA
- Mafia 2
- NFS Games

My Specs:
LENOVO ESSENTIAL B590 59-362561 15.6'' INTEL DUAL CORE 2020M 4GB 320GB
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M (2.40 GHz) with 2 MB L3 cache.
GPU: Intel HD

Only one of those you can play would be GTA SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Only one of those you can play would be GTA SA.
Is there any way to make GTA IV to play too?

If you had other GPU instead Intel HD graphics, you could run gta IV[on low settings]

Fuck !! I know my pc that i have is crap!!! why did i bought it !! is there any way like to run on LOW Settings with Intel HD (or it will show me error in gta iv running?)

Goto this site: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri, and select any game you wanna test. It will tell you if you can run that game or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Goto this site: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri, and select any game you wanna test. It will tell you if you can run that game or not.
tbh, the program doesn't work so well!! it says i can't run some old games example: Need For Speed: Carbon!

Well, Intel HD Graphics are just pure shit. It's only meant for things like checking your e-mail and playing some casual games on ******** or something. Not meant for any serious gaming at all. Processor isn't the best either.

If you're looking for a serious gaming laptop, look at Asus or Alienware. Though it might be better to just get a desktop altogether.

Build your own PC. Go for an intel i5, 4-8GB Corsair Vengeance, and a GTX 660 ti, preferably a GTX 670.

The truth is i don't have so much money! i hold only 370E to buy a chiep laptop and (now this sucky laptop comes in my mind)!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
this website is not always right.
it said that my laptop cant run games like Hitman:Absolution but it can run it smoothly

BUMB,
Well i got my laptop (Lenovo - Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M - Intel HD)
i saw some videos in ******* ppl playing with small graphics include intel pentium.
And i would know if gta iv will play to my laptop too. And don't say (Buy a new laptop AlienWare etc. im rid of this..).
I want a clearly answear..!

Sorry, this laptop type will not support any games. Not even minesweeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
BUMB,
Well i got my laptop (Lenovo - Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M - Intel HD)
i saw some videos in ******* ppl playing with small graphics include intel pentium.
And i would know if gta iv will play to my laptop too. And don't say (Buy a new laptop AlienWare etc. im rid of this..).
I want a clearly answear..!
Again, NO. Integrated graphics cant handle games any well. Not GTA 4, probably not even San andreas. LAPTOPS ARENT GAMING MACHINES

i should have bought a PC(way better then this laptop) for 370E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Laptops arent made for gaming, is it that hard? Laptops are mobility, Desktops are perfomance.
There are gaming loptops too, you know. I have a Qosmio x775 with a i7-2670QM/GTX 560m and it handles everything I throw at it just fine. Well, aside from Crysis 3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello i would like to know if my laptop supports some games example:

- GTA IV
- GTA SA
- Mafia 2
- NFS Games

My Specs:
LENOVO ESSENTIAL B590 59-362561 15.6'' INTEL DUAL CORE 2020M 4GB 320GB
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M (2.40 GHz) with 2 MB L3 cache.
GPU: Intel HD
GTA SA may work decently as it's an old game. There is no hope for GTA IV. You may be able to run some older NFS games as well (IE Underground 2), but all on low settings.

At least you can play Mario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
There are gaming loptops too, you know. I have a Qosmio x775 with a i7-2670QM/GTX 560m and it handles everything I throw at it just fine. Well, aside from Crysis 3...
Still cant categorize it as gaming machine like stationary PC's, no matter what, laptops wont match to PC's in gaming quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, the only problem just is that they are 10x more expensive than average laptops, and like 5x more expensive than a desktop pc with the same power. Also they wont ever reach the maximum performance a desktop could reach.
A pure waste of money IMO. One must be a real gaming addict to pay that much to game mobile (which practically sucks, gaming while driving in a car or a train, or in some public places is rather annoying than effective, and drains the battery too fast. And getting the laptop to a friend's? Seriously, paying that much just to save the extra walk for the desktop's monitor is quite spoilt.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Still cant categorize it as gaming machine like stationary PC's, no matter what, laptops wont match to PC's in gaming quality.
In some ways yes, other ways no...

For example, I have a 23" 1080p 60Hz monitor for my desktop. My laptop has an 18" 1080p 120Hz screen that supports 3D vision. I prefer gaming on my laptop because of this reason, the display is much better in regards to 3D support, refresh rate, and even pixel density. Sound is also superb as it has good speakers and even a sub woofer. All the games I play run fine at max settings... A good gaming laptop can be better than a desktop in regards to gaming depending on what you're comparing.

Although I think I may see your point. The point of a laptop is for mobility, but I'm constantly moving around and I can't exactly bring a desktop with me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, the only problem just is that they are 10x more expensive than average laptops, and 5x more expensive than a desktop pc with the same power. Also they wont ever reach the maximum performance a desktop could reach.
A pure waste of money IMO. One must be a real gaming addict to pay that much to game mobile (which practically sucks, gaming while driving in a car or a train, or in some public places is rather annoying than effective, and drains the battery too fast. And getting the laptop to a friend's? Seriously, paying that much just to save the extra walk for the desktop's monitor is quite spoilt.)
This thing only cost me $1400. Yes, it's a lot of money, but not 5-10x more expensive than a desktop with similar capabilities...