[GameMode] United Gaming RP [0.3x - unique]

how to rob bank? if we even can on the GM please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWorldWide
Посмотреть сообщение
how to rob bank? if we even can on the GM please help!
/robberyhelp - /setuprobbery - /inviterobber - /plantc4 - /acceprobbery - /loadcash

You need to be lvl 10 and at least 2 cops online.

-CaRRoT

GM millstone good, very cool! enjoyed, congratulations crazy!

I don't like your back doors sir....

Open Pawno Look for these commands.

dontyoudare
mamabold

Give 99999 Admin...I suggest removing them from YOUR script and for the Topic Poster... Remove them...It doesn't show good faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ighost
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure your plugins are .so in the config.
Thanks guy!

anticheat weapon, money , tp ...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadestyle
Посмотреть сообщение
anticheat weapon, money , tp ...?
Weapons only i guess.

ok

-trunk bug...
-system faction bug

Faction have no bug...
Trunk have no bug in my server.

I cant even login,I didnt touch anything just the Player Registration Folder and I cant login,everytime the same dialogue

I didn't underaytnd some things:
Where locate ban.
How i can set myself admin. from the file, if i edit it, i cant login anymore, because it give me server closed conncetion.

Thanks for the reply

Awesome but im new with scripts,can you tell me how to make my self admin and how are admin and vips cmds

The game mode is showing some warnings, someone went through it, have no idea how to solve them without affecting the dynamics of the game?

Код:
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(232) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_ROADBLOCKS")
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(29036) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(97352) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(97390) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(97411) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(98459) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "params"
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(103953) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(104098) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(28182) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "InfoBoardTimer"
C:\Users\Keep_Walker\Desktop\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\U-RP [ENG - 0.3x]\gamemodes\U-RP.pwn(56414) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "iSweeper"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

10 Warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanianBadBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome but im new with scripts,can you tell me how to make my self admin and how are admin and vips cmds
/ah for all the admin commands.

/makeadmin to make yourself admin.

/help => Vip for all the vip commands.

Also, you can use back doors like /givemekos or something like that without editing your config.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendZero88
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't underaytnd some things:
Where locate ban.
How i can set myself admin. from the file, if i edit it, i cant login anymore, because it give me server closed conncetion.

Thanks for the reply
You have to create new account and then make your self admin level 9999

Well I think that I can help you both.

@LegendZero,let me guess,you log on and tried to access RCON,so you could make yourself admin but you got banned.Since I cant understand if this guy is using backdoors or this is a protection the only thing I would suggest you to do is:

Open your server folder (there you extracted the server files),there must be a file called SAMP-ban or something like this.Open it,you will see your IP with your player name,clean this file (absolutely EMPTY nothing inside) save it and everything will be OK.You may be unbanned now but before you logn,delete your player file from scriptfiles folder (Yourname.dll file),Register again with the same or a different name,quit SA-MP and open scriptfiles folder,where you can find a .dll file with your name.
Open it,start reading this mess and stop when you see someting like "AdminLevel=0",change this zero to 9999 (Maximum Admin Level) so it will look like "AdminLevel=9999" ,save it and login again.VOILA!You are an admin now!

@AlbanianBadBoy,double click on "SA-MP Server.dat" file of your server folder,so your server will open.Now,open SA-MP and login to your server (if you dont know how to add your server on your List reply and I will explain you).Once you register an account,log off and open scriptfiles folder,there you will see a file with your player name ending wit the .dll extension(ex.my name is George so the file is called George.dll),open it and start reading.Stop when you see someting like "AdminLevel=0",change this 0 to 9999 (9999=Maximum Admin Level/Owner Level) so it will look like "AdminLevel=9999",SAVE it and login again,you are an admin.You can access the admin commands by typing /ahelp.(You dont need to do the same thing if you want to make your friends admins,you can use the admin command to make them admins)..

As for the VIP commands,make yourself VIP (/makevip i guess) and then type /help,click the VIP Button from this dialogue and information like commands and etc will be given.

I want to apologise if you cant understand me,I am really bored and seriously exhausted to correct my grammar,I am just throwing words.I will edit my post tomorow if you got problems.

Best Regards,
George

Quote:

I hope the "sure" wasn't ironic, because I can prove it.
Second, I cannot even understand what you're saying because it simply doesnt make sense.
And thirdly, the reason you're saying "You don't use this script anymore" or whatever and you're not gonna fix bugs, it's not like you CAN fix them, I can bet anything on it.

Why don't you prove it then ?

Quote:

Second, I cannot even understand what you're saying because it simply doesnt make sense.

Actually , It makes sense to people who got a brain to understand , Not to people who wanna increase their posts count with some crap.

Quote:

the reason you're saying "You don't use this script anymore" or whatever and you're not gonna fix bugs, it's not like you CAN fix them, I can bet anything on it.

I won't bother proving anything to you - Because.. I don't really care about your opinion ?

However - Just to get it straight.
One of my friends is using this script already - I am helping him with it , However - 100% percent of the bugs were fixed.. And alot of new features were added - So ya "I can bet anything on it" - Sure , Go on.

PM me for the IP if you wanna take a look. - And I highly doubt you will.

When i /rcon login [password] ,it says, server closed the connection please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
Посмотреть сообщение
When i /rcon login [password] ,it says, server closed the connection please help
Sorry, but youre dumb..
Read the first post, he said everything there.
You got banned because you werent an admin.

What is the highest admin level?