[FilterScript] [0.3] Bait Car System [Unique]

zDivine's Bait Car System

Script Version: 1.0.0.0
Release Date: 4/12/2013
Note: Please do not remove the credits from the script, that would be very rude.

Features:
  • Bait car activation system, alerting you when someone enters the driver seat, or passenger seat, and when someone exits the vehicle.
  • Bait car gps system, allowing you to mark the bait cars location on your map.
  • Bait car lockdown system, allowing you to remotely shutdown the bait car, and lock the suspect inside.
  • Unlock system, allowing you to release the suspect from the car to do as you wish with him.
  • Changeable pass for bait car login.
  • Default vehicle model for bait car changeable in script if the user doesn't specify a certain model.
Commands:
  • /bclogin [pass] - Logs into the bait car system, allowing you to use the functions.
  • /bc [option] [value(optional)] - Multiple commands allowing you to control the bait car.
    - Place(use the value option here, to choose the car model), Activate, Remove, Gps, (l)ock(a)nd(k)ill, (u)n(l)ock.
Special Notes:
  • Search for "BC_LOGIN_PASS" and change the default password.
  • Search for "BC_DEFAULT_VEHICLE" and set the default vehicle to what you wish.
Requirements:
  • ZCMD
  • sscanf2
  • YSI\y_timers
  • SA-MP: PM
Download:

Updated a bug found in the GPS system, fix is provided in the .pwn.

Interesting, I was planning on scripting this myself one of these days (not for public release though )

However, I think that locking the player in the car defeats half of the fun. Who doesn't love foot pursuits?

I love your creativity. I had been meaning to script one of these for my RP server at one point in time. Glad to see someone else who thought of the idea of making such a system, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I love your creativity. I had been meaning to script one of these for my RP server at one point in time. Glad to see someone else who thought of the idea of making such a system, though!
Thank you! I thought of this a while back, and finally scripted it up yesterday, and released it today. Glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BittleRyan
Посмотреть сообщение
Interesting, I was planning on scripting this myself one of these days (not for public release though )

However, I think that locking the player in the car defeats half of the fun. Who doesn't love foot pursuits?
I honestly debated on releasing it, but I decided, what the heck, might aswell. Lol. I don't like to just script for myself, so I do it to help others.

There was a bug found in the GPS system, it should now be fixed. The updated .pwn has been uploaded.

good job

Great job. I'm going to script my own bait car system now, thanks for the idea!

You got a Real Brain LOL , Good Job !!

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim.E
Посмотреть сообщение
You got a Real Brain LOL , Good Job !!
Haha, thank you.

It's cool but the commands are a little long don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3
View Post
It's cool but the commands are a little long don't you think?
Nope, not really. The one such as /bc (l)ock(a)nd(k)ill, you just type /bc lak, hence the parentheses around the letters.

I think it's sweet. Good work!

Nice I am using it now Keep it up