[GameMode] Raven's Roleplay 0.3x (Still Developing)

Hello All I have been working to fix all the bugs I could find in the server (lots). I have been developing for about a year now and I plan to fix as many bugs within the script as I can find. Please comment below if you find more bugs.

This script is not recommended for Scripting Beginners.

THIS SCRIPT IS OUTDATED HERE IS A NEWER VERISON OF THIS SCRIPT

Lastest update on this script!

$ Credits $
Kye - SA:MP
FeaR - Original Godfather
Scrocher - Original LA-RP.
Blewert - You inspired me to Script
Mikep - Same as blewert, you inspired me to script.
Seif - Some of your scripts helped me a lot.
Ryder - I took part of some of your scripts to make the current ones
Crazybob - Airport System inspired on your server
Ronnel, RON, CBFasi, Xcasio - Some scripts are inspired out of your server too
Zamaroth - Your Object Creation script and your textdraws maker made things pretty easier for me.
DebugFS Creator - You really helped me there.
ElBoricua, Sammir, Battle, Didrik - Beta Testing, you made me found lots of bugs
Chase - Scripting Help, beta testing.
Moker - Support and Helping
The Toni - Beta Testing
Incoginto - Streamer Plugin
Creator of the Maps - The ones included
Creator of "RoadBlock it" FS - Included it to the current roadblock system.
Leth4l - Used the /aka command that the Filterscript "lAdmin" uses.
Adam- Mapping's Updated
Silas- Mappings
N0FeaR - Updating the Script and fixing bugs

If i miss someone, please tell me if you have to be added here.

Changelog

Код:
v1.0
Fixed Hitman HQ
Fixed /asellcar
Fixed /findcar
Added /bandana and /bandanaoff
Added cuff object for /cuff
v1.1
Added new system for /buyclothes 0.3x
Fixed all invisible vehicle 
Fixed some dialog bugs
Fixed some faction bugs
Changed the vehicle system a bit

Bugs

Код:
None

Download

0.3x v1.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?hniipxtlwza1g73

0.3z v1.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9...eplay_0.3z.rar

Original Script: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=140427

I had a bug with this gamemode of Origin: when a player sold his car all the other cars of the other players lost their original id and the id and any mix of vehicles is. And all players meet with other vehicles and therefore can not do anything required to delete all ...

Sorry i am french

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadestyle
Посмотреть сообщение
I had a bug with this gamemode of Origin: when a player sold his car all the other cars of the other players lost their original id and the id and any mix of vehicles is. And all players meet with other vehicles and therefore can not do anything required to delete all ...

Sorry i am french
Thank you for reporting this.

But the vehicle system working fine now.

This bug was "killed" my server because I really do not understand or that came ... if you wanted to find the bug me know

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
This bug was "killed" my server because I really do not understand or that came ... if you wanted to find the bug me know
Yeah sure, i can test the vehicle system again..

Seems Cool XD

The link without adfly :- http://www.mediafire.com/?29whxv956dumhgt ()

Yeah it would be great if you could take a look at the vehicle system but looking at the /v buy command in particular...

I found at line 32237 is where the bug starts to occur by deleting car ID 1 and so fourth once you buy a car. I removed that line and I am currently playing around with things to try and get it working so when the user buys the car it starts from car ID 980/981 but leaving the rest alone and not deleting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnapp
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it would be great if you could take a look at the vehicle system but looking at the /v buy command in particular...

I found at line 32237 is where the bug starts to occur by deleting car ID 1 and so fourth once you buy a car. I removed that line and I am currently playing around with things to try and get it working so when the user buys the car it starts from car ID 980/981 but leaving the rest alone and not deleting.
So you mean i should remove line 32237 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe that line is deleting from ID 1 once you buy a vehicle from a dealership but once you restart the server, ID 1 is back again.... It's all very bugged and confusing.

line 32237 is this

Код:
					            GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
ithink you gave me wrong line.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry! Wrong line. The correct one is line 33975 or DestroyVehicle(car);.

What I personally did was look at the /veh command which spawns state vehicles in game but does not overwrite car ID 1,2,3 etc.. I played around and asked for help on the forums.

pawn Код:
new carid = CreateVehicle(CarInfo[car][cModel],CarInfo[car][cLocationx],CarInfo[car][cLocationy],CarInfo[car][cLocationz],90.0,1,1,30000);

ownedcar[car] = carid;
EDIT: This line is possibly useless but what it does for me is it creates your bought vehicle from ID 1 but moves the rest up one ID. So previously Car ID 1 would become Car ID 2, etc. Could be terrible coding as I am still learning and not the best in the world.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry! Wrong line. The correct one is line 33975 or DestroyVehicle(car);.
Thank you sir, so this working for you?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you sir, so this working for you?
Nah. I did post above what I changed and I am currently trying...

EDIT: I mean what we really want is for the car to start from ID 980/981 and continue without overriding any other cars. We would maybe have to remove this car system and script in an entire new one.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe that line is deleting from ID 1 once you buy a vehicle from a dealership but once you restart the server, ID 1 is back again.... It's all very bugged and confusing.
this is exactly my problem

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
this is exactly my problem
I see, mabye i will add a new vehicle system..

there must be a restriction for the LSPD / FBI ... to their service weapon in their vehicle because many use this flaw

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
there must be a restriction for the LSPD / FBI ... to their service weapon in their vehicle because many use this flaw
What do you mean?`

when a policeman is / duty weapons he can mettres and services in the trunk of his car and keep him for

sorry i am french