[GameMode] Prototype Roleplay

Hello i decided to make a new thread instead of updating the old one but this is Raven's Roleplay that's i have been working with few weeks why i making a new thread?, cus this script is change alot i change almost everything in the script, please before you judge this script please try it out and remember this is just a beta so can still be some few bugs on it so please test it and report to me if you find bugs, and i still leave credits to Cuervo and FeaR and Lordman

Admin CMD:
Код:
*** Level 1 Moderator ***  /fly, /check, /setint, /setvw, /mute, /kick, /maskid, /weaponid
*** Level 1 Moderator ***  /masked, /(un)freeze, /learn, /respawnthiscar(/rtc), /passed, /ao(oc) /skick /kick
*** Level 1 Moderator ***  /gotogas /gotobank /gotolv /gotosf /gotols /arblock /getvid /ajail /sjail, /aflist
*** Level 1 Moderator ***  /gotodonut /gotogrove /gotoelcorona /ahide, /gotocar, /pmmsg, /slap, /vehslap, /removeweed
*** Level 1 Moderator *** /hack, /checkhealth, /checkarmor, /skinid
*** Level 1 Moderator ***  /spec /specoff /specvehicle, /iteminfo, /aunrent
*** Level 2 Administrator *** /rcc, /disarm, /agl, /setjob, /bigears
*** Level 3 Administrator *** /apark, /fuelcars, /edit, /noooc
*** Level 3 Administrator *** /mark, /gotomark, /gethere, /setage, /healcar, /repaircar, /setsex
*** Level 3 Administrator *** /respawnallcars, /respawnrentbikes, /respawnrentcars, /unbanip
*** Level 4 Administrator *** /atl,  /fixveh, /makeircadmin /kickhelper
*** Level 4 Administrator *** /setstat, /sethp, /setarmor, /auninvite /unban /helpermotd
*** Level 4 Administrator *** /makeleader, /makehelper, /weather, /weatherall, /sendtols /setcarhp
*** Lead Administrator ***  /bizentrance, /sbizentrance, /asellcar, /money(sets money), /achangename, /givegun
*** Lead Administrator *** /givemoney, /houseentrance, /houseexit, /tod, /makeadmin, /payday, /adminmotd /changeadmpass
*** Lead Administrator *** /jetpack, /setdonate, /editcar, /carname, /ownername, /donatecar, /propowner /realadmincheck
*** Lead Administrator *** /propid, /gotoprop /givemisc, /asellhouse, /asellbiz, /factionident, /clearfam, /setgas, /getgas

$ Credits $
Kye - SA:MP
FeaR - Original Godfather
Scrocher - Original LA-RP.
Blewert - You inspired me to Script
Mikep - Same as blewert, you inspired me to script.
Seif - Some of your scripts helped me a lot.
Ryder - I took part of some of your scripts to make the current ones
Crazybob - Airport System inspired on your server
Ronnel, RON, CBFasi, Xcasio - Some scripts are inspired out of your server too
Zamaroth - Your Object Creation script and your textdraws maker made things pretty easier for me.
DebugFS Creator - You really helped me there.
ElBoricua, Sammir, Battle, Didrik - Beta Testing, you made me found lots of bugs
Chase - Scripting Help, beta testing.
Moker - Support and Helping
Incoginto - Streamer Plugin
N0FeaR - Updating the Script and fixing bugs

Changelog

Код:
v1.0
:: New Vehicle system
:: New Death system
:: New Hospital system
:: New House system
:: New Faction system
:: Make so you can /spawn and /despawn for personal vehicle
:: New weapon system removed the shitty train system
:: Added roleplay test at begin
:: New admin system
:: New ATM system
:: New house system
:: New Job system
:: New drug system
:: And much more ask me if you need to know anything more

Bugs

Код:
As i said before this is just beta report if u find bugs

Download

V1.0

Why!? Why do people still use #pragma tabsize 0?! This should have been banned, burned and thrown into a deep pit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Why!? Why do people still use #pragma tabsize 0?! This should have been banned, burned and thrown into a deep pit.
Cause people are way too lazy to actually write good code. [No offense N0Fear, just generally.]

nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a reminder this is just a beta still working on this script!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
Cause people are way too lazy to actually write good code. [No offense N0Fear, just generally.]
Hahha, its just your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabur
Посмотреть сообщение
nice.
Thank you!

I also asked because people do not look at your script, Estimated max. usage: unknown 90% of GF script have this problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a reminder this is just a beta still working on this script!
I'm still trying to read through the script to give a more detailed judgement, but what you've just said is simply bull. First of all, this is not an opinion. Using #pragma tabsize 0 is bad, it indicates bad coding design and people using it will be shunned by those who actually know what they're doing.

Secondly, this has nothing to do with it being unfinished. With unfinished scripts you expect certain functionality to be missing, bugs to be presents et cetera. This is bad code design, which should have been done correctly from the start. Furthermore, if we didn't call you out on it you would probably never change it.

What I also noticed in your code, next to the horrible indentation, was the documentation, or lack thereof. If you want your code to be popular, people have to be able to understand what it does, which is where good documentation comes in.

Nice gamemode, thank you. +rep

Looks good for a beginner. Good job mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
View Post
Looks good for a beginner. Good job mate.
I would not recomend beginner to use this lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleduster5
View Post
Nice gamemode, thank you. +rep
Thank you!

nice

Nice xD

Good job, I like it!

I respect this topic, but why do people is still using GF script?

cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroKyrr
View Post
I respect this topic, but why do people is still using GF script?
Whats wrong with it?

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
View Post
Nice
Thank you!

Thank you brother for that work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
View Post
Whats wrong with it?
Nice Question, why don't you created your own script instead of editing created script?or start from scratch?

Anyway, I think you need to change this gm to mysql for better performance.