[GameMode] [0.3x | ENG] Everous Roleplay

Well,
nice work!

Where is Download Link Adress? Check IT !

If anyone has this gm can he please upload it and put the download link here?

I have uploaded this to my dedicated server, but when i start it, it says *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_CallbackHook" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

how do i fix it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordellpwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
I have uploaded this to my dedicated server, but when i start it, it says *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_CallbackHook" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

how do i fix it?
Can you give me the link for GM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madox123
Посмотреть сообщение
If anyone has this gm can he please upload it and put the download link here?
No people wont upload the files for you as it's against the copyrights of the owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordellpwnz
Посмотреть сообщение

how do i fix it?
You have to recompile all filterscripts and gamemode with the new includes/pawno/plugins.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me the link for GM?
No, as I said it's against the owner copyright for people to give the link of this gamemode if the owner removed/didn't update it.

Then i dont see use of this thread..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then i dont see use of this thread..
If you would have logged in 5 days before you would have this gamemode. It was here for one whole day, or better, 5 hours, after I spoke with him and he decided to host server with me. It's not strange that I got the files. It's privacy and we're using it for our own uses, so it's scratch script. Anyway, if you don't see the use of this thread, why even giving a look in it?

Discussion closed.

What was the all point in releaseing this! when you removed it !!!! ppl now days good job if it was a good script anyways