[GameMode] [0.3x | ENG] Everous Roleplay

Removed

GJ
Rep++ For sure..

Buenos dнas, busco a scripteur para mejorar A Zenon City pago por Paypal gracias por cargar con una invitaciуn Skype Arnaud-Carter

Sorry I don't speak your language :P try pming me in english please

nice script but what is max lvl admin ?

How Can I become an admin? I connected with rcon password

Max admin level 7 if u wanna make yourself max admin level u first have to register then quit from the server. go to scriptfiles folder and in your account then search for BizOwner in your account and turn it to 1.

English/Translator: ї Where the base is mechanical ?, only where it is on for the job but the base is not where this.
Espaсol/Spanish: ї Dуnde queda la base de mecбnicos ?, Solo se donde esta para apuntarte al trabajo pero la Base/HQ no sй dуnde estб.

Tesh sorry I didn't even understand your english :P but if u want to find mechanic job type /joblist or go in the script and search for the coordinates and /gotopos as an administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Hudson
Посмотреть сообщение
Max admin level 7 if u wanna make yourself max admin level u first have to register then quit from the server. go to scriptfiles folder and in your account then search for BizOwner in your account and turn it to 1.
It's not work buddy. Fix it

Is there any commands help for admin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTech
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there any commands help for admin?
yes there is, the command is: /ahelp

It's working fine, you do it wrong

I created a biz. how to set the price?

/bedit also use /ah

How to create a dealership?

I'm getting a OPSP error..

Well done for first try pal. Keep up the updates. On next update, i'll be sure to rep+

Download Link aint working

zGaming edit?