Destroying Dynamic3DTextLabels...

Hey guys.. i have a problem destroying an specific Dynamic3DTextLabel (Incognito's Plugin/Function).

Information
Well i have an in-game system that allows to create "IG Shops" , i say that just for make you an idea, When a "shop" is created that creates an Dynamic3DTextLabel and assigned to a variable

pawn Код:
InfoTienda[id][tLabelID] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(
The above code, is used 2 Times... First, when i use /createshop. And Second, when have to Load the "shops" once time the server is restarted.

The Issue/Problem/Bug
To upgrade and do better the system, i make a function to Delete the "shop" (Dynamic3DTextLabel), This is the function

pawn Код:
public DeleteShop(idshop)
{
    new file[64];
    format(file,sizeof(file),TRuta,idshop);
    if(fexist(file))
    {
        DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(InfoTienda[idshop][tLabelID]);
        InfoTienda[idshop][tID] = 0;
        InfoTienda[idshop][tX] = 0.0;
        InfoTienda[idshop][tY] = 0.0;
        InfoTienda[idshop][tZ] = 0.0;
        InfoTienda[idshop][tID] = -1;
        fremove(file);
    }
    return 0;
}
So.. the issues are the next one:

1. If you creates a shop whit /createshop.. and after that you try to delete it whit /deleteshop... the INI files deletes fine, but the Dynamic3DTextLabel doesn't destroy

2. TIP: If you creates a shop whit /createshop, after that you restart the server.. enter and use /deleteshop, finally the Dynamic3DTextLabel is destroyed (But isnt good for me, because i dont want restart the server all the times).

Regards and thanks for read and help.

PD: If you think you need more information to help me, just say me to post it the code