Thanks dear SA:MP !

Oh, where do I start?

Back then when I first started to play this game(early 2007s-late 2006s i suppose) my English was next to none, I was simply playing on Turkish servers as I had no clue whatsoever as to how to communicate with foreigners. I had no foreign language knowledge whatsoever except for a few simple words. Then I found about a roleplay server, I tried to learn English there. I failed but people were always positive to me so I never stopped trying. As time passed by, I realized my English was getting better and better. It was the early 2008s when I discovered about PAWN. I decided to learn PAWN, I looked at lots of documentations, tutorials despite my half-broken English. I kept on scripting, I never gave up. I spammed skypes of people I know of as to how to script on PAWN, quite a few of them helped me and for this, I'd like to thank them once again. As years passed by, I realized my English wasn't anything to be laughing at nor was my PAWN knowledge. So I decided to move on to other scripting languages. Now, I can safely say that my current profession about scripting and my passion for English are all SAMP's doings and for this, I'd like to thank every single one of you guys. Let's keep our great work up!

SA-MP gave us:

- awesome moments
- knowledge of English

SA:MP is an adicted drug.Cant get bored of it.

i was an average kid with average english until i found samp

Now I fuck Every1's Mother 'N Will DdoS you're Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Now I fuck Every1's Mother 'N Will DdoS you're Server
LoL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
If I would ask someone to tell another game which is similar to SAMP* or be silent for the rest of the life.
That person would never speak a word again.

*open world game multiplayer with ability for people themself to make the gamemodes and host servers.
Well specifically to your description; there's GMOD, CS, MC, (MTA), and lot's more actually.

BUT! SA-MP tops them all IMO, we just have always had the greatest community (minus all of the bullshitters and two year olds). SA-MP began my career. Without SA-MP I wouldn't have meant some of the coolest people I know. I could go on and on about what SA-MP has done for me and many others but I'll stop here for now...

SA-MP got me a good english and an awesome passion/hobby/profession for scripting. SA-MP is an addict.

I met some really nice people because of SA-MP.

SAMP has actually been the best modification I've ever seen and been together with for 5 years now. Only thing I have to say is, good job.

Thanks Samp ! i really mean it
And thanks to Mellink the greatest Scripter

I started playing SA-MP in 2012 when i was a 9 years old kid,i was so excited about it,i was unable to speak proper English as in my country English is not spoken too much,i played on random servers,first i didn't event knew how to chat,or use commands,after a year my English was improved pretty much and i had all the knowledge of SA-MP instead of creating a server,i was noticing some servers getting successful so quickly,i wanted to make mine too,while i was searching how to make a server,i found SA-MP forums,i saw scripts,i was so excited to learn pawno scripting,at first i didn't even knew how to compile a script (Lol),i started to take filterscripts and gamemodes from the forum and customize them,also memorizing the functions and getting info from the tutorials,i was surprised from myself to learn coding in a young age,and now i have learnt some of html and C# scripting,game creation,animation and much more..

All credit goes to SA-MP.
Even now the SA-MP is popular than VC-MP & IV:MP
Ill never leave SA-MP.

Credits to all SA:MP Players for helping you learn pawn and coding Especially ****** Translate for your proper English!

I'm surprised that this thread wasn't derailed by some troller.

Till this day, I can't get rid of my SA:MP addiction. It's like, 6 months inactivity and I show up again just to play SA:MP with some super old friends of mine that I met through SA:MP. Heh

I found out about SAMP in late 2012, I started playing on a roleplay which i still play on till this day, To be honest SAMP changed my life, my english has improved a lot, i know a lot of stuff which i didn't you like hosting websites
C+ Pawno & Javascripting Xenforo forum software, samp made my smarter because you don't learn these stuff in school, I just want to say Thank you to all the people who helped creating SAMP without samp i would be still playing CS:S with no knowledge of english or any scripting language.