Thanks dear SA:MP !

i take the free space here to say..

Thanks !

thanks for the biiiiig community around this game.
Its defently the best game on earth for now!

thanx to the ppl they manage these big forum, support this epic game and there online community.

Yea me 2 .. i wanna say same thing youknow ? When i heard about sa-mp i did'nt even sleep xD

samp 4eva~~

* Black Wolf no need to gf I love my SA-MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
Посмотреть сообщение
* BlueSky_ no need to gf I love my SA-MP
Marry SA:MP?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
* Rock no need to gf I love my SA-MP
I want to know how you will have sex with sa-mp and how your future kids will look like.
What version will they be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [OSR]haubitze
Посмотреть сообщение
i take the free space here to say..

Thanks !

thanx to the ppl they... support this epic game and there online community.

Hey, any time.

Who needs a gf anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockk
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to know how you will have sex with sa-mp and how your future kids will look like.
What version will they be?
Hhahha my future Kids will be clients Hhehe SA-MPA SA-MPI

sa-mp for all, all for sa-mp. lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
* Guest9328472398472 no need to gf I love my SA-MP
You got it

Who Needs a GF?

I love SAMP!

Samp 4ever and 4life

I love this game and after i found it, I meet many good guys and friends, Meet big community and specially when i use the forum,server in which i m play only i feel like my home

I would like to thank SA:MP for my English, which I have been learning on RP servers since 0.2.2. I have never worked hard on English lessons because my level was usually higher than other kids' level. This month we wrote a test exam (simulation of a real exam) which I passed scoring C1 level, which, according to what teachers say, kids are not prepared for in school, in spite the fact that I have never lived in an English-speaking country. Thanks!

I would also like to thank SA:MP for teaching me programming. Pawn was a challenge to learn, but I did it, and when we started learning programming in school (VB6) I had 9-10 out of 10 for ALL tests. I have also earned a lot of additional pocket money through SA:MP And passed school IT exam, scoring 10/10. Thanks for this too. I now have future in IT field.

ps. I have a gf

SA-MP 4 ever
best multiplayer game

nice to see so much samp lovers

Damn, that 3 year bump, especially from the OP, hahaha.

If I would ask someone to tell another game which is similar to SAMP* or be silent for the rest of the life.
That person would never speak a word again.

*open world game multiplayer with ability for people themself to make the gamemodes and host servers.

Old game... but very played.