Script Request Thread

Hello....

I want some script like teleport system...I would like to call it as taxi system

what i am saying is,when someone types /taxi,they get a menu with taxi locations.and when he selects a location,he must teleport to the selected location.

PS: It will be nice,If theres lil code to take some money from player,according to distance.And if the player don't have that much money,he must get an error message.

Thank You!!

I am looking for a custom interior, I want it mad dogs recording but thats all. and I want it to where when I type /enterrap at the record company in downtown LS
it takes me to that interior then takes me back to record company when I type /exitrap.

pawn Код:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin",dUserINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin")params[strlen(tmp)+1];
Errors:
pawn Код:
(429) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found "-identifier-"
(429) : warning 215: expression has no effect
Anyone knows what to do ?

Explain what you're trying to do...
Cuz with this line you're doing it totally wrong... :P

OK sorry, I want to give nvl admin to player, I fixed 1 bug:
pawn Код:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin",dUserINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin",params[strlen(tmp)+1]);
But It till saying the same error see:
pawn Код:
(490) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found ";"

missing one ), but I don't think that would work

It don't make error but a Warning:
pawn Код:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin",dUserINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin",params[strlen(tmp)+1]));
pawn Код:
(490) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
FIXED:

pawn Код:
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(id)).("admin",dUserINT(PlayerName(id)).(params[strlen(tmp)+1]));

Can someone make me a dcmd command

getweapon

and you can choose what weapon you want but with only 200 ammo

and you can only use it every 30 mins

How do i can make a

/buylicense

and will get driving license and cost 500$

Thanks, if anyone makes code

pawn Код:
//global
new pDLicense[MAX_PLAYERS];
//onplayercommandtext
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/buylicense", true))
{
    if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 500)
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Not enough money!");
    pDLicense[playerid] = 1;
    return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Congratulations! You've got your first driving license!");
}
Easy as that

you forgot

pawn Код:
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-500)

pawn Код:
//global
//onplayercommandtext
{
    pDLicense[playerid] = 1;
    return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Congratulations! You've got your first driving license!");
}
Do it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav
you forgot

pawn Код:
Oops

pawn Код:
//global
//onplayercommandtext
{
    pDLicense[playerid] = 1;
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -500);
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuu
pawn Код:
//global
//onplayercommandtext
{
    pDLicense[playerid] = 1;
}
Do it ?
huh?

Use my code above

I did type /buylicense

and says Not enough money! and cash 300 did go.. but i dont have driving license

I'm Back I has uf.inc in my include folder, #include <uf>, GameModeInit() on public GameModeInit() but it make some error I don't understand;

pawn Код:
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(459) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Time"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(464) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Time"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3475) : error 021: symbol already defined: "mktime"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3505) : error 021: symbol already defined: "ValidEmail"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3510) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Now"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3518) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3541) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IntToHex"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3562) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StrToInt"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3567) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IntToStr"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3574) : error 021: symbol already defined: "trunc"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3579) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetPlayerMoney"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3585) : error 021: symbol already defined: "fcopy"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3604) : error 021: symbol already defined: "fcopytextfile"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3625) : error 021: symbol already defined: "frename"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3639) : error 021: symbol already defined: "frenametextfile"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3654) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StripNewLine"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3675) : error 021: symbol already defined: "ret_memcpy"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3703) : error 021: symbol already defined: "copy"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3725) : error 021: symbol already defined: "delete"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3738) : error 021: symbol already defined: "set"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3749) : error 021: symbol already defined: "equal"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3761) : error 021: symbol already defined: "mod"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3766) : error 021: symbol already defined: "div"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3771) : error 021: symbol already defined: "num_hash"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3782) : error 021: symbol already defined: "hash"
SA-MP Server\pawno\include\uf.inc(3790) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strreplace"

It's probally because you have dutils or something.
Try "unincluding" all other includes you don't actually need

My Includes:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <dutils>
#include <dudb>
#include <uf>

dudb already includes dutils, so no need for including both...
anyways.
The uf.inc has some of the same functions that's in dudb.inc dini.inc and dutils.inc.
So just comment those functions you get error/warning on

OK thanks. I know what to do. I only wanted a function (GetDistanceBetweenPlayers) I'll copy it and it's did !

Okay, I've been looking for this ever scinse I joined SZR:GTA Roleplay, so basically you go upto a door at any house / appartment, better yet anywhere on the map, and type '/buyhouse entrance' it pretty much saves the players possistion and puts a house entrance, next they will stand where ever they want there house car to be, thats when they type '/buyhouse car' then the car will spawn, after the had done that, the would need to type '/buyhouse level [1-10]' then everything is set and they have there house, no restart needed, if someone could make something like that, that would be great, tell me if mySQL is involved, so that I can get it set in the database, thank you.