gate system help

hey friendz i wanna use gates in my server and i want advance gate system example : /create gate to create a gate and move it to where ever i wanna place it and /gate open to open the gate n /gate close to close the gate /remove gate for remove please help me guyz please

Post here :
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=187229
Or check this filterscript out:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345906

You probably need an mapping tool witch can be : Sa-mp mapping or MTA .

After you done the mapping with the gates , you can just script to make the gates move example :

pawn Код:
new Gate;

if(!strcmp("/gate",cmdtext))
{
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, gate))
    {
        SetObjectPos(gate,x,y,z,0);
    }
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity90
Посмотреть сообщение
ok thanx but in that filterscript download link doesnot work

I have a gate system that I will give you, but I will only be able to give you the .AMX because I don't really want to release it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a gate system that I will give you, but I will only be able to give you the .AMX because I don't really want to release it.
ok thanx dude but is there /create gate command ? for creating gate anywhere ?

Yes, /creategate will create a gate in front of your player, and will set itself to the proper angle, and you can edit it, open/close it, give keys to other players by opening the /gtm. (Gate menu)

I will send it a bit later when I get access to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, /creategate will create a gate in front of your player, and will set itself to the proper angle, and you can edit it, open/close it, give keys to other players by opening the /gtm. (Gate menu)

I will send it a bit later when I get access to it.
okay thanx dude im happy please send me now