[FilterScript] FS:Gates - Dynamic Movable Gates System

Introduction
After watching people asking help for movable gates, since it can be pretty hard to understand for new scripters, i decided to make this filterscript.

Features
  • You can place a password, so players can open and close it also.
  • Its dynamic, you can see who placed it and different gate ids.
  • It includes a saving system (Requires Dini.inc)
  • RCON admin or owner can remove the gate.
Commands
pawn Код:
/placegate
/gopen
/gclose
/removegate
/gateinfo
// 5 commands in total.
Video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bvoOXBNUI4[/ame]

Installation
pawn Код:
#define GATE_OBJECT             980
pawn Код:
GateInfo[i][gZ] = z+1.5; // comment the +1.5 if you're not using object 980.
I placed +1.5 so the object 980 adjusts to the floor, if you don't use 980 and the object isn't adjusted to the floor, try adding or removing meters in coords Z of the object.

Create a new folder called "Gates" in scriptfiles (if you don't add it the gates won't save).

NOTE: The script needs Dini.inc made by Dracoblue and ZCMD made by Zeex, you can find it in his page. Search in ******.

Download
Pastebin

Credits
Zeex - ZCMD
Dracoblue - Dini
Marricio - Creator

what do i need to do now?
Код:
C:\Users\WGSoshiPacoIU\Desktop\Trucking\filterscripts\Gates.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsObjectMoving"
C:\Users\WGSoshiPacoIU\Desktop\Trucking\filterscripts\Gates.pwn(110) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsObjectMoving"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

That function was added in SA-MP 0.3d and will not work in earlier versions..

OMG LEGEND! +REP'd 10/10

good job Mecaurio you took my suggestions well.

Haha, I allready got a Gate System, But i go use this Filterscript also Cause' for my Shoptechs

Код:
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsObjectMoving"
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(70) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(75) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(86) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(110) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsObjectMoving"
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(112) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(117) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(128) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(144) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(152) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(161) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(188) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(218) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(253) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(280) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(283) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(285) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(290) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(304) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(309) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(318) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Vedran\Desktop\Los Angeles LIFE\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\dgates.pwn(330) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
I got 6 errors

"samp02Xserver.win32\" You are using very old samp version.

you got the good "DINI" "ZCMD" includes?

and the other includes, and the currect SAMP Server version

Not save the password. Would you do it? And a very good work

This is damm good my man, REP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Я@жR
View Post
Not save the password. Would you do it? And a very good work
The password already saves, what\'s your issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
View Post
The password already saves, what\'s your issue?
OK, solves the problem.

good nice job thx

Not bad, could help out some noobies that rhymes with..

Great, easy but it\'s nice.
It\'s not so hard to make.
6/10

Great, easy but it\'s nice.

It\'s not so hard to make.

6/10

finally someone working on his own Dynamic Systems (you guys are unique)

Why i can create only one gate
when i try to make antoher one its says
"you already created dynamic gate"
help me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseRP
View Post
Why i can create only one gate

when i try to make antoher one its says

"you already created dynamic gate"

help me please
I will download this fs self, and try this.

If I find out how to solve your problem, I\'ll help you out.