[Include] [UNIQUE]beaZone - GangZone Numbers & Borders [1.0]

New and updated version can be found here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=618475

Good job!

Nice :O Good job

Thanks

awesome, this system was in a gang war server...I'm really curious..downloading!!

Amazing to see such script being released.Good job!

Epic. Gona use it btw any tutorial for attacking the turfs :>

Brilliant!

Awesome job !

It's awesome, I always loved this system from NoV.

But ... it can't be made with less gangzones ? Also, you should make something like GangZoneShowForPlayerEx and GangZoneHideForPlayerEx.

Cool

I will using this system fantastic one!

Amazing

Solidfiles is bugged I cant download file..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Solidfiles is bugged I cant download file..
Here is pastebin link http://pastebin.com/k4mWPcxS

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
But ... it can't be made with less gangzones ? Also, you should make something like GangZoneShowForPlayerEx and GangZoneHideForPlayerEx.
You can create numbers with less gangzones if you use numbers like 1,7 which require only 2 gangzones for one number.

With GangZoneShowForPlayerEx and GangZoneHideForPlayerEx, I think you can create them very easily.Just paste the code from include in OnPlayerConnect callback to the function and edit it.

For example GangZoneShowForPlayerEx:
pawn Код:
GangZoneShowForPlayerEx(playerid,gangzoneid,color)
{
             GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,gangzoneid,color); // showing main gangzone back
      if(zGangZones[gangzoneid][zexist]) // if gangzone was created with boarders and numbers
      {
              // showing borders
       GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][border][0],0x00000060);
       GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][border][1],0x00000060);
       GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][border][2],0x00000060);
       GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][border][3],0x00000060);

// showing numbers
       for(new nump;nump<5;nump++)
       {
         if(zGangZones[gangzoneid][npart][nump] != -1)
         {
           GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][npart][nump],0x00000080);
         }
         if(zGangZones[gangzoneid][npart2][nump] != -1)
         {
           GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][npart2][nump],0x00000080);
         }
       }
      }
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz
Посмотреть сообщение

You can create numbers with less gangzones if you use numbers like 1,7 which require only 2 gangzones for one number.

With GangZoneShowForPlayerEx and GangZoneHideForPlayerEx, I think you can create them very easily.Just paste the code from include in OnPlayerConnect callback to the function and edit it.

pawn Код:
{
      if(zGangZones[gangzoneid][zexist]) // if gangzone was created with boarders and numbers
      {
              // showing borders

// showing numbers
       {
         {
         }
         {
           GangZoneShowForPlayer(playerid,zGangZones[gangzoneid][npart2][nump],0x00000080);
         }
       }
      }
}
Thanks for Pastebin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaz
Посмотреть сообщение

pawn Код:
{
      {
              // showing borders

// showing numbers
       {
         {
         }
         {
         }
       }
      }
}
I know how to make Show/Hide to show/hide the entire gangzone, I just suggested you to add these functions to this post, so others could use them easily.

WoW, I play on NoV server and I have seen this, and this is amazing

You're brilliant, you are! Awesome job! repped+

Amazing.