[Tool/Web/Other] [DEVELOPMENT] iOS - SERVER CONTROL PANEL / RCON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie©
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job.
But change the font of "server details" etc to a standard iOS font, it will make the whole thing more seamless.
When can we expect release? Thread is over 1 yo.
Hi.

This idйa won't be released unfornately. I don't think it would be downloaded enough times for me to actually get my time back in a way.

Although I have released another App. iSA-MP on App Store. It checks connection, and it returns player details etc. Differen't design and so on.

I think it's a really good idea, but I think a web control panel (which there are many here) is much more interesting, since you can do the same things but have no restrictions about compatiblity (iOS, Android or even Symbian from 2005) and you don't even need to download an app.

Yeah but with an app I think it need less data cause you already downloaded a big part of the necessary data.

So I think it has advantages and inconvenients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMads
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi.

This idйa won't be released unfornately. I don't think it would be downloaded enough times for me to actually get my time back in a way.

Although I have released another App. iSA-MP on App Store. It checks connection, and it returns player details etc. Differen't design and so on.
I used it sometimes, but it started crashing on iOS 7.0.6 on iPhone 5S so i decided to remove it

Yeah, I have the same as Richie. It crashes quite a lot, even when i force the app to run in dev mode (Don't do
this to your iphone 5, unless you know what you are doing).

I have an idea for this and seeing as you are discarding the project I am happy to do my own version for Ios & Android using a better and easier way of using it. Also I plan to make it so dynamic that players can customize it for there own servers.