SA-MP 0.3x objects suggestions

Island would be good. So we can map the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
View Post
Yes, as I recall Spiggari attempted to do something like this once, and I don't know if he succeeded in doing this or not, but on the other hand, yea could be possible..

Yes, I tried the method of doing that, but then the SA one takes up the airport I was using, I agree with that idea though instead of wasting object ids on the interiors..

But what about only having two separate models of terrains, which one of them can be the flat one, all though you can't have a big huge landmass due to the collision will be buggy and such, that's why I added in separate terrains though, and SetObjectMaterial can be adjustable with this.
I'm not sure what you mean for the airport. Do you mean you can't replace the airport objects that do not have collision? If so, I don't understand why does the LS office work.
For different shape of the models, I will not oppose to separate it due to technical reasons. The more important thing is not to have objects with the same model.

It would be nice to see some objects that can leave a trace (like flashlight at night in slow motion) with different colors (if it's possible, of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
View Post
It would be nice to see some objects that can leave a trace (like flashlight at night in slow motion) with different colors (if it's possible, of course)
I haven't tried something like this yet, I might look into it soon or later, but I might like into that and other things like that too..

Also I've placed the download link in the first post, for people who wanna test my suggestions

Tents, like that:
http://www.extrem-all.ru/files/images/--1.jpg
or
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...1nkcnUmtcBAlfe

The player can go inside (чтобы игрок мог зайти короче )

More houses, like ID 19004 / 19489 - 19512

I want these so badly.

Eiffel tower.

Rotterdam tower.

THESE MAJESTIC TWIN TOWERS! :O

Sandbags!
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/imag...O3_Sandbag.png

I'm not suggesting nothing, but I'm at least suggesting for some improvement in mapping.

Yeees, new objects like a syringe and a money is very useful for Role-Play servers.

The "solid" offices from Los-Santos must be remove like a basic object and just add to samp.img like SFPDHQ interior or parking or garages etc. I dislike solid building in that view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
The "solid" offices from Los-Santos must be remove like a basic object and just add to samp.img like SFPDHQ interior or parking or garages etc. I dislike solid building in that view.
Support it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
I oppose it. Some of us add many objects inside the building, that cannot be shown completely. With a streamer, only part of the objects can be shown. If the whole building is added as new objects just like SFPD did, the floor and even the exterior of the building may not be streamed in, which is a very serious problem.

I you want to use the original version, I think you should suggest the dev team to add the original version of the building as new objects, which the interior has no collision. As you probably won't add anything inside the building, the building will always be loaded and will not cause any problem like you suggestion does.

hmmm would love to see some new skins or cars but this would require alot of memory size i guess

I like the medic objects.

I am dreaming of a road object, few turns and few intersections. I'll start mapping a new island right when it's out then!

House interiors most def, more holding objects for RP servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndaonee
View Post
House interiors most def, more holding objects for RP servers
There are already house interiors, if you mean mansion interiors, then I can see some uses in them..

Rope like handcuffs for rp servers

it would bo good to have this objects and some more like clothes where jou can scale with the scale optio in sam (attachments) and if it is possible to make scale option for normal objects

@slayer Why do you keep suggesting these massive plains (right word?) of land? They already exist in the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
@slayer Why do you keep suggesting these massive plains (right word?) of land? They already exist in the game...
They don't...

Those super-flat lands don't exist. Most of the original objects have curves and slopes, unless you replace the concrete texture of the basketball court (ID: 6959) with grass texture.