[GameMode] [WIP] Nyan-RP - The Open-Source RP GM

Hello dear Sa:Mp members,

Before i begin my huge text i have one think to say: i am French and curently learning English so my english is realy bad but i hope you can understand me.

What's the point of Nyan-RP ?

Nyan-RP is a free Open-Source GM in development but its specificity is that i share it during the dev' meaning the latest version you can download is always the latest i made !
I update the Github Repo' at every change.

But that means you can fork the project at any time to and that is the goal of this project !
It is made to be forked at any time.

To be sure that you can use or fork the version you want, i keep changelogs up-to-date.

If you make a good fork, you can always suggest me adding your changes at the official Nyan-RP repo'.

How Nyan-RP is shared ?

Nyan-RP is shared on a single Github Repo that is linked at the end of this message.

Does Nyan-RP need any library and/or plugin ?

At the beginning i was trying not to use any library but i finally realized that was stupid and so Nyan-RP now use YSI (At this time i only use the Y_Users and YCMDS parts) but also FDLG (Fast Dialog Processing) and DJSON (for the vehicle datas).

I am trying not to use any plugin because i think plugins give extra functions that are not needed at all.

Why the hell is that name ?

Nyan-RP is not related with Nyan-Cat.
Nyan-RP is only a bad word-joke, let me explain.

My first idea was to name it Yet Another RP (YAN-RP) but i'm a little Otaku and when i saw that name i thought i can add a "N" to name it Nyan-RP and for those who don't know, "Nyan" means "Meow" in Japanese (Yea, Nyan-Cta is Meow-Cat .... ).

If you don't speak English well, why are you sharing a GM ?

That is THE problem !
Nyan-RP is fully written in French (including script comments) and only the description is in English.
futur updates will be writen in French too so i think i will use the Y_Language.
The Wiki and Changelogs are in French too and i don't have enough time to script it AND write it in English so i hope someone will translate it for me

Last word

You can find the Github repo' by clicking on the cat:

You can find the original French topic at this address:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=376037
or
http://nyanrp.tk/

Could you upload all files on Mediafire or something to download? BTW the whole script is on French and this is english topic only as I know.

Where are the informations about factions?? admin ranks?? commands?? anything??

well a nice try

Good work

Nice I loved it!Good work bro

If this game mode is written in French, then why did you also post this on the English forms?

Because he is asking for a english nice man to translate the script to english, because he don't have time

Steven is correct, why you posted French Gamemode in English Section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoomen2
Посмотреть сообщение
Because he is asking for a english nice man to translate the script to english, because he don't have time
Exactly

Good Work І