Subforums for "Server Advertisements"

Once again, i completely support this.

Tags is not really a good idea

/support, that a great idea we can found servers so easy.. and fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
And what if you make a server that doesn't fit in any of the subboards? Are you going to keep add them for every gamemode that arrises?
say a server doesn't fit into a sub category it can be posted in that category, But this is defiantly a good idea im sick of going in there and seeing page after page of Roleplay servers refunding.

Yep I support this

I Must to say this is good idea. I Support this too.

NICE IDEA

Good Idea! I Support This ++

Seems like a great idea. Would be wonderful to see something new like this.

Great idea, I also support this..

This is great!

Now I don't have to scroll through all of these DM servers and Drift/Freeroam servers. I like to browse for RP servers..

/SUPPORT!!!

im support it, and rep idea creator for good idea

I ++++++++++++++++ Support this it should be good for me too to find TDM servers and post my server ad + people

will see more servers the topics won't be crowded like now so people don't see last page only they see first then all

servers will have more players + more views i really love this idea a forums without epic Scam and happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
And what if you make a server that doesn't fit in any of the subboards? Are you going to keep add them for every gamemode that arrises?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
"Server Advertisements board should be locked so no one could post in it, but only in the sub forums". And also there would be subforum for " Other " means game modes that doesnt fit in categories above.
And now when opening the board, it's crowded of Roleplay servers and has a lot of pages.

I like the idea of it and I'll agree on that. One day, I was looking for a DM server on that section and I found one on the page 6. Why to waste my time to change pages until I find the one I like it when i can just goto the subforum and check?!

Ye I support this idea.

I support this idea also, seems like a good opportunity for other none-roleplay communities to get seen, not only that, for people to filter through the junk they don't want to find a community that suits them right.

Very support

It will be easily find type of server which we want to play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
A few of us like the idea so were discussing it amongst ourselves
Maybe if all the people above who said the Beta team don't care, read the first couple of pages instead of jumping for post count.

Now learn to read in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
View Post
Maybe if all the people above who said the Beta team don't care, read the first couple of pages instead of jumping for post count.

Now learn to read in future.
That was months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
A few of us like the idea so were discussing it amongst ourselves
4 months later, still no verdict. Got anything for us, kaisersource?