Subforums for "Server Advertisements"

Hi,

I think that it should be added, because when we open the board, it's crowded of RP servers, so it would be better to have Sub Forums for: DM/TDM/Gang Wars, Roleplay, Freeroam, Other (CnR,Missions,etc). So by that we would easily find the type of server we want, compare them vs other and so on. "Server Advertisements board should be locked so no one could post in it, but only in the sub forums".

yes i support you, and basically this is a great idea, people choose what they like!

This is a good idea, and I think there should be lower requirements regarding for instance free roam servers and higher requirements on the Roleplay servers so that we can lower the amount of GF edits and see more unique servers.

Support++;

Good idea! There should be sections so people can pick from the perferred Gamemode type.

Yeah, thats a good idea and I agree with you Neonman. So, it will be easy for people like me to choose types of servers I like. Also there must be a sub-forum named "Other" too. Nice suggestion!

Good idea..i like it...it will be more easy for everything.....

/Support Good idea i like it

Best ideea this week is a "YES" from me

And what if you make a server that doesn't fit in any of the subboards? Are you going to keep add them for every gamemode that arrises?

A SubForum for that 'Others' or 'Other Gamemodes'

It's a good idea and would make simpler to check what we want to.

A few of us like the idea so were discussing it amongst ourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
And what if you make a server that doesn't fit in any of the subboards? Are you going to keep add them for every gamemode that arrises?
I think if the "Other" subforum will be added , any gamemode fits in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
Support++;
+1

Was suggested before.

Does sound decent, maybe add those tags for the topics;
[Roleplay]
[Deathmeatch]
[Freeroam]
[Race] etc..

i support this, ++

Support +++ This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
View Post
Does sound decent, maybe add those tags for the topics;
[Roleplay]
[Deathmeatch]
[Freeroam]
[Race] etc..
It's not enough when there's 9 pages of advertisements, 7 pages of those are RP servers. Go and find some TDM or Race there! It's not that simple.

Separated subforums would allow everyone to look for what they need with great ease. It's a benefit for everyone. At least RP, (T)DM, Freeroam and Race would need to be added, and the main forum could be used for servers that don't fit any of the other categories.