Redesigning dialogs

Hello guys
i have an idea. anyone got bored of the dialogs?
i am thinking to create an include to redesign dialogs using the new clickable textdraws function..

anyone has some ideas what should i add?

or someone has some gui made which can help it be a better design..

also gimme ur opinions and suggestions

thanks

Stuff like multiple buttons, textfields, etc in a single dialog could be handy.

yeah, the only problem i think that will come will be a scrollbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah, the only problem i think that will come will be a scrollbar
Text box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell_
Посмотреть сообщение
Text box.
umm..what?

Are dialogs hidden by textdraws, or are they always on top? If so, you could simply add "textfield buttons" that open up an old text input dialog, to enter the content of that textfield. Not a perfect solution, but a quite intuitive one imo.

or create a plugin to get the full list of players pressed keys.
i was going to do that but then something else came up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
or create a plugin to get the full list of players pressed keys.
i was going to do that but then something else came up.
That will need client plugin software, that people would need to download. For everyone not using that client software the dialogs wouldnt work, that would be quite sucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Are dialogs hidden by textdraws, or are they always on top? If so, you could simply add "textfield buttons" that open up an old text input dialog, to enter the content of that textfield. Not a perfect solution, but a quite intuitive one imo.
Textdraws go under dialogs. I wanted to make a login box (See my textdraw editor project: /imageshack/img72/7850/loginboxx.png) but abandoned the idea for this reason, it's a shame we can't specify the Z-index of elements like the dialog boxes, chatbox, etc.. ourselves--though that would be a good idea for a next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
That will need client plugin software, that people would need to download. For everyone not using that client software the dialogs wouldnt work, that would be quite sucky.
And in that case you could switch back to normal dialogs. I think somebody should really make a key detecting plugin and that it should be promoted quite a bit around SA-MP