What keybinder do you use?

I was just wondering which keybinder you guys use, to see if theres any different and better ones out there rather then just chaos keybinders. If you have a keybinder post the information about it here to help myself and other people searching for them, thanks for taking the time for this we all appreciate it.

I personally use AutoHotKey. Can't say much or compare it to others however, since this is the only program I've ever used for key binds.

Logitech G510, 54 hotkeys.

Logitech G15, 18 hotkeys. Plus 3 more on my mouse. But I don't play RP so I don't really have a use for them in SA-MP.

Well I use my mouse, it's an A4Tech X7, there you can click one button and it will do what you want, type a text or more, move mouse, anything... Although, mine just have 2 free buttons (I can also use it in RMB or MMB, but I don't want to use those 2)...

I use autohotkey because its free and has many functions.
and all other samp key bind programs cant do what autohotkey can do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimossab
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I use my mouse, it's an A4Tech X7, there you can click one button and it will do what you want, type a text or more, move mouse, anything... Although, mine just have 2 free buttons (I can also use it in RMB or MMB, but I don't want to use those 2)...
How much did it cost?

I'll try out Autohotkey, thanks for the tip guys.

If you mean for SA-MP, I use Ultimate SA-MP Keybinder (USK). You can find it by Googling ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
How much did it cost?
IDK, it was offered by my mother in my birthday, or was it in Christmas (?), IDK... But since it has just 2 free buttons, it may be one of the cheapest x7, since there are some wiht much more, there's also a keyboard, but IDK anything 'bout it.