Custom .txd for sprites

I'm sure I've seen this done, I just can't remember how.

As you know, 'sprites' can be shown on screen with textdraw font 4 - reading them from .txd files. I'm wondering how I can MAKE a txd file with custom images in. I tried making one called test.txd with TXDworkshop, but SA:MP only seems to support a few pre-existing .txd files, so I tried adding files to those, but it was replacing existing textures. Any clues?

You can, just copy a existing txd file and change the name to your name, open it in TXDworkshop add your own pictures to it.
use like : "yournameicturename" at the textdraw name.
Be sure you add this file in the map 'txd' .
And before you use your own pictures, try make a working textdraw with existing sa-mp images, because then you are sure that when it goes wrong it has something to do with your pictures and not with the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
View Post
You can, just copy a existing txd file and change the name to your name, open it in TXDworkshop add your own pictures to it.
use like : "yournameicturename" at the textdraw name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
SA:MP only seems to support a few pre-existing .txd files
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
View Post
And before you use your own pictures, try make a working textdraw with existing sa-mp images, because then you are sure that when it goes wrong it has something to do with your pictures and not with the code.
I've used them before.

I've managed to add a file to existing .txd files (loadscs.txd for example) but it shows as a black square in-game :/

inside TXD editor, did you compressed the images?

No, how do you do that?

Did you put the file .txd inside the folder "GTA San Andreas\models\txd" ?

Read my posts properly - I'm not creating a .txd file, I'm adding to an existing one.

I found out how to do the compression, but after that NONE of the textures in that .txd work in-game anymore, including the added one..