[Tutorial] How to add maps mapped in MTA to your GM

Hello! This is a tutorial useful for beginners in ANY MAP EDITOR or something like that generally in MAPPING, and this is a tutorial that shows you how to add maps to your GM
(First thing) Find your mapping editor .map file. It is usually found in
Код:
C:\Program Files\(YOUR MAP EDITOR)
It is usually a .map file so you go and find the .map file with the name you named it.
(Second Thing) After finding your .map file, open it and copy its content then paste it here on this website in the "PASTE HERE" area on this website. Then choose your desired output like if you want the output to be "CreateDynamicObject" Click on the output (First or second one doesn't matter) then choose Incognito's Streamer plugin (For CreateDynamicObject if it is for an object), Also make sure that the input is the kind of the map editor or streamer you use (As you wish)
(Optional): You may change anything as you wish in the bottom right corner (Options) and change what you want like Draw-distance and so on
(Third thing) Press convert and wait for a few seconds until the objects are converted then you will find something like this (IF YOU CHOSE THE OUTPUT TO BE Incognito's streamer plugin, the output will be like this):
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(984,-1812.39941406,-600.50000000,15.89999962,0.00000000,0.00000000,7.99804688); //object(fenceshit2) (1)
This is the object output and the green font is the name of the object that has been converted.
(Last Thing) Go in your script and search for
pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit // for Gamemodes
Or
pawn Код:
OnFilterScriptInit // for Filterscripts
and then paste the codes of the objects converted under
pawn Код:
OnGameModeInit
Or
pawn Код:
OnFilterScriptInit
and Re-compile then go into your server and go to the place you placed the object in and you will find it! Enjoy!

Ehm.. "Mapped In MTA", so this is MTA or SA-MP forums? SA-MP has its own editor. So no need to use MTA map editor.

I don't think SA-MP supports something that MTA made.

Sorry i didn't see this point but if you read i said GENERALLY ANY MAP EDITOR and thanks for your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehm.. "Mapped In MTA", so this is MTA or SA-MP forums? SA-MP has its own editor. So no need to use MTA map editor.

I don't think SA-MP supports something that MTA made.
Agreed mta is pointless since samp has its own editor

I SAID ANY MAP EDITOR AND ANY MAP EDITOR = SAMP or MTA or ANY OTHER THING AND THANKS FOR the comment anyway

Red , you didn't put the tutorial for the
pawn Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer
You put them down of [pawn]public OnPlayerConnect()
{
// You put here the RemoveBuildingForPlayer
return 1;
}

Edit your first post

OT:How many of these tutorials do you make?
Anyway's nice tutorial helps a lot of beginners.

@Hade.: thanks but what do you mean by "How many of these tutorials do you make?"

@******: Thanks for the information but it is with every step for beginners in mapping but do you like it ?

@Private200: Why "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" ?! It doesn't matter that much but thanks

Ty so much man , that helped me much . +rep

Regards.

Nice work.

The vehicle and object codes are placed under the same line ..
I mean we just put them together ? Or we should post vehicle code somewhere and object code somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
View Post
The vehicle and object codes are placed under the same line ..
I mean we just put them together ? Or we should post vehicle code somewhere and object code somewhere
All are placed under the callback OnGameModeInit but it's preferred that you organize your code by placing the CreateDynamicObject codes under each other then the CreateStaticVehicle codes under each other so it would look better and easy to run through.

These codes work for samp ?
-addstaticvehicleex
-createobject

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
View Post
These codes work for samp ?
-addstaticvehicleex
-createobject
Yes.

Right. I've seen a lot of tuts how to do it. I've done it, but I cant add:
Code:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer
It just show me error.
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Malcom\Desktop\BaseScript\gamemodes\base.pwn(96) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"

I Will More Guide To Edit Map

+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSteven
View Post
+rep
Wow took 5 years just to get a rep that doesn't even count. Quit bumping old threads dude