How did you hear about/Find SA-MP

I was wanting to play SA-MP for a long time, but I had bought v3 and I couldn't play it, so I found a cracked version and installed it, to my luck it had already come with SA-MP!

I "accidentally" found this video while browsing in *******. So I searched "gta san andreas multiplayer" and found this. So I bought gta sa and download sa-mp 0.3c in early 2010.

From my best friend.
He said me that he's playing SanAndreas MultiPlayer.
But at first, when he asked me I told that it sucks, Gta sa is the best.

He said me no, samp is the best you've gotta look into a server which he's playing.

But I thought SA:MP would be like minigames and ignored.
Once I was feeling too bored and didn't have any games.
Then I thought of giving a try to SA:MP.
But while installing client, I was sure that I'll hate this.

I connected and spawned and saw many having fun.
I kept on pressing keys and got a chat box after pressing 'T'.
And typed, "AWEEEESSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEE"
Whoa I didn't thought that SA:MP is the best multiplayer game.

And then, I always play SA:MP and sometimes, gta sa.

From a noob to good player|advanced player|pro player| scripter.

Thanks to my friend Robin(Unfortunatly he isn't there in SA:MP forums.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
So I bought gta sa and download sa-mp 0.3c in early 2010.
0.3c wasn't around in early 2010.

---
Anyways, in the spring/summer of 2009, I bought GTA San Andreas for the PC. I didn't know how to play it on the PC, because when I started a new mission, it would tell me to "Press RETURN to enter the bike", and I didn't know which key was the RETURN key (I only knew how to play it on the XBOX).

I quit playing, but a few months later (July 2009), I was on ******* watching videos of GTA:SA gameplay. In the suggestions list, I saw GTA:SA Multiplayer, and I was excited. I clicked it, and in the video, were people doing various stunts. I saw the chatbox in the top left corner, and I assumed that there's a multiplayer version somewhere, so I searched "San Andreas Online" in ******, and the first search result was www.sa-mp.com.

I clicked the download link, downloaded SA:MP and opened it. There were no servers, so I assumed that the project died, but then I searched for SA:MP servers on ******, and that's when I found my very first server: Crazybobs CnR.

I ******d 'SA FREE' and found SA-MP.

Via *******.

Played single player a lot, decided to start modding it. Then I saw there were mulitplayer mods, SA-MP appealed to me the most.

God, that was probably 6 years ago (Don't quote me on that).

does it matter?? anyway i played gta sa and completed it in when i was 12 and then i i found samp cuz i ******d gta sa multiplayer and i didn't expect any result but i did... at that time india had lowsy connections that weren't offering 512kbps so i couldn't play alot and in day and usualy played in night when i had good pings. Now i'm going to be 18 this november and i'm still playing this shit.

I was playing the gta san andreas from 6 years and i am pretty experianced (ingame).So that one day i was playing suddently my friend posted a stunting vedio on facebo0k so that i started invistigation about that and asked if is that possible to play togather . Of course was replayed of my friend then called at home by me then done all work.Then i started invistigation about my own server.I had an hope to just have an nice stunting server which i have now.so that i found sa-mp forum by my friend and then created account so that i am (student) learning pawno and scripting.I hope i will be an nice scripter :

In the end of 2008 my friends told me how they had played in a tdm and then I got addicted . Next year in the spring I was banned from the server where I've played and then I decided to make my own server. I used some downloaded gm s and filterscripts and in the summer of 2009 some of the players in my server wanted some things and I've started editing scripts. Next year I've created one stunt server but I've lost the gamemode .

I was on 0.3c when I first played a Godfather edit with 7 of my friends. It was really cool. Now there are only 3 players left. Anyways, I had no clue about the game itself. I started playing other servers and little knowledge about pawn. Nowadays I play roleplay servers.

Found SAMP on ******* after that I was wondering how to play it. Ive bought GTASA and installed SAMP and now S years later I am still playing SAMP.

People on Habbo told me LOL.

I've heard about GTA SA has multiplayer back in 2006, I was 12 years old that time. I didn't believe about it actually, I thought it was just a joke. 3 years later, my cousin invited me to play SA-MP, I was still taking it as a joke, until one day he showed the multiplayer version of GTA SA. So then I decided to try it out.

pawn Code:
My friend told to me lol

I play SAMP thanks to Kevin (Everybody should know him)

I joined SA:MP in 2010 on the version 0.3b. I was pretty much addicted to the GTA SA single player game at that time and didn't know anything about the multiplayer side of it until I watched a video on *******. I was curious about it and hence, downloaded the client after seeing multiple tutorials on how to do so. I have been playing SA:MP ever since.

Saw some ******* videos and then the recommended videos showed SA-MP ^^

Well, I had owned Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on the Playstation 2 for a while. I had finally got it on the computer, played the whole game, got bored with it and looked up to see if there was a Single Player version of the game.

I was playing Gta San Andreas stories when i thought about searching a multi player mod for sa but i tried this first before MTA....... The first server i went to was addicting