Want to release a re-make of Xtreme Planet!

Hello guys as most of you know the Xtreme Planet GM https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=239031 i want to release an edit of it (more improved), but the only problem is i need permissions, i already sent the author a PM but as i can see in his profile he was last online on 2012/7/..., so what can i do ? Can i release it without the permissions ?

His last online status : 19/07/2012

Not really sure but if you think its a large improvement, you should.

If it states you must get permission to release an edited version then you clearly need to get permission to do so. If you can't contact him then you can't release it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
If it states you must get permission to release an edited version then you clearly need to get permission to do so. If you can't contact him then you can't release it
I don't think he states that, so i can release it ?

Then why did you say
Quote:

want to release an edit of it (more improved), but the only problem is i need permissions

?

EDIT: The fact he forbids it even to be MIRRORED would indicate that permission is most definately required to release any sort of edit.

Nothing on that thread states, 'Dont release' So, I assume you can.

I am confused, i don't know what to do.

It should be fine to release it. I'm guessing he doesn't want any mirrors is to track the amount of downloaded he has. I'm sure its fine

Si|ent's a betatester. If he says you need permission, then you need permission.

That is his opinion. Just because he is a beta tester does not mean he is the god that knows everything