[GameMode] Xtreme Planet v1.0

Xtreme Planet

Description
This GameMode, named Xtreme Planet, is a Stunt/Freeroam/DM/Race Server. It was made in June 2010, we got a lot of people, but it closed in September. It went up back again in March 2011, but we decided to shut it down and I decided to release it, so everyone can use it.

Commands
/t - Brings up a teleport Menu. Players can also teleport by typing the place (/minigun for example)
/v - Brings up a Vehicle Menu.
/cmds - Brings up a list of available commands. It's quickly made, so you should edit to the cmds you'll use
/skin - Type in your Skin ID from 1-299 and you'll be that character

There are more commands of course, you'll see when you download.

The Stunt Functions
Press LMB to get Nitro/NOS. Keep on pressing LMB for Speed Boost
Press 2/Submission button to hop in the air with any vehicle
Press H to flip and fix your vehicle
Press 4 on numpad to fix your vehicle

There are absolutely no timers in this script, except for Global Announcements

Teleports
There are around 35 teleports. All, except for tuning commands are in the menu (/arch, /loco, /trans aren't in).

Admin System
The server is using LuxAdmin, in my opinion, the best Admin Script out there. It's a bit modified (useless commands removed, English fixed).

To make yourself an admin, go in game, /rcon login "password" and then the second password (default "lol123", if it's not working, then it's "usasucks17" can be changed in LuxAdmin.pwn). Once you do that, /setlevel ID Level. You need to /register before.

Levels are from 1 to 6, everything works perfectly, accounts and stats save (score, kills, deaths etc.). Use /level 1 to see level 1 commands, /level 2 for 2 and so on. A lot of settings can be changed in Scriptfiles>LuxAdmin

Streamer
This GameMode uses Incognito's Streamer Plugin. Use www.convertffs.com to convert from MTA to it, or if you want to convert your current object lines to it.

Streamer works perfectly, objects get spawned quickly. There's also an example of moving objects if you search (CTRL+F) for /flyme in the script. The moving object is located in LV, the mini volcano in the desert.

But I have Linux!?
Don't worry, both plugins, Streamer and Whirlpool are .dll and .so in the Plugins map. I've ran this server on Linux and it works, perfectly.

The Hidden Race System
While the server originally didn't have races like that, I put them in for you. It's a FS made by Yagu, creating races is a piece of cake. It already loads and you can remove it from server.cfg in Filterscripts line.

Bugs
There are no bugs/glitches (knocks on wood). The only thing close to a glitch would be the unfinished solid Liberty City map, which is at like 30% with having some roads solid.

And another "problem", about the gamemode pawno file. Some teleports have bad indetation (doesnt affect gameplay or anything) because I was lazy and pissed off.

Credits
Chio (me) - Scripting everything, some maps
Hunt3rNHunt3d for little snippets
Janne & Billy/GamerX - Most of the maps
Nikobaxton, Maarten, Caspar, iTails, Doige28 for testing and helping at gameplay

Important
- No mirrors allowed! If the file isn't available then I'll upload it again.

DOWNLOAD
- XtremePlanet.rar - HotFile

I've played this GM personally. Definitely a must try.

It seems nice, good work!!

I was supporting this project a lot! (As co-owner, lol) But I wasn't be able to map or script/write anything of it! (Because I'm a n00b)

So, I just did their website, and it was all fine. I hope everyone enjoys Xtreme Planets gamemode!

wow i check it its really nice gamemode... thanks!!

Im sure i've played this, Its great.

Very Cool Gamemode ^^

Thanks

Good work

Great work men

Thanks for great comments

Hi guys, ive downloaded this and tried it, all it says is server is trying to connect, nothing else. Also finds a load of warnings. Can someone advise me whats up please. Ive downloaded many server files before , never had this problem, many thanks.

Oh, I'll have to fix those warnings, it's indetation. Thanks for warning me!

Connection problem is not because of my script!

Its awesome i have played it

Sorry for double posting but my Pawno is messing with me. There are around 20 indetation warnings, if you got time, remove them! I wish I could..

upload on Solidfiles please

nice gamemode!

Nice GM, one thing I am wondering about, how can I remove that "visit xtreme planet" thingy?

Lol i had a little problem with download...
1.Your download expired
2.Uncorrevt code
3.Your download expired
4.Your download expired
5. Done
Thank you...

Heyy m getting this Runtime Error 19 :: File or function not found :: and its failing in loading streamer plugins so plz help me to fix tht error ! ! !

Very nice GM. I will download & try it.