[FilterScript] [FS] [INTERIOR] Dodo Plane Interior -Really Nice!-

thanks for all ppl who like, it must be good if a moderator uses it, xD, thanks to all, but i need ask question?

Question

What Do You Think Will Be Better?

1.Ambulance Interior
2.Helicopter Interior

Suggestions For Ambulance Interior?

To Answer Quote Me And Answer 1 or 2

Just to let ya guys know is that the helicopter interior is done! It is for the helicopter "Raindance"

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
Just to let ya guys know is that the helicopter interior is done! It is for the helicopter "Raindance"
Nice

How many people are allowed in a raindance ?

An ambulance interior would be great, especially for RP servers that have medics as an available job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
thanks for all ppl who like, it must be good if a moderator uses it, xD, thanks to all, but i need ask question?

Question

What Do You Think Will Be Better?

1.Ambulance Interior
2.Helicopter Interior

Suggestions For Ambulance Interior?

To Answer Quote Me And Answer 1 or 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
Nice

How many people are allowed in a raindance ?
As Many ppl as u want

Should the flooring for the ambulance be pink like the interior in the topic

Hmm....you could do pink or white...white is a hospital color

And another idea...maybe update your scripts with a menu ??

If you enter the car....you get the question if you wanna go to the interior ?? i just wanna say that sometimes i just wanna sit and relax with the driver..

Grtz

Good idea but i know It will be bugged and glitched. Becuause just think about it. For The Menu to pop up you would of had to press g first. automaticly you will be in the seat to choose. but if some 1 else wants to go inside the interior then cant becuase you will take up the seat... you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
Good idea but i know It will be bugged and glitched. Becuause just think about it. For The Menu to pop up you would of had to press g first. automaticly you will be in the seat to choose. but if some 1 else wants to go inside the interior then cant becuase you will take up the seat... you understand.
I now...but then you can have party's in dodo's :P

Because you can block the entrance for other people

Just make a /noint command that players can use. It should toggle something like useInt[playerid] 0 for dont show interior, 1 for show interior. Any time someone enters a vehicle as a passenger it checks that toggle and acts accordingly.

And nobody likes a pink ambulance floor.

Deleted

I tested something easy, if you want make this interior for at400, you must only change vehicle I'd and if you want enter at400 as passanger press g when you are in X (X = try all position under at400, last test, iam press g when iam between two wheels

you should have made this for the other plane big ones

Too big for Dodo But it's nice

Can someone give my the links they won"t work for me anymore

Great job! Thanks I will use this for house system.

Great Mapping.
+3 reped!