[FilterScript] [FS] [INTERIOR] Dodo Plane Interior -Really Nice!-

About It
This is mainly a interior for the dodo plane. When go to that plane and press g you will be taken into the interior. When you want to get out you simply press the "f" or the "Enter" key.

Features
  • Bathrooms
  • Piolet Cockpit
  • Chairs
  • TV
  • Moving Doors
  • And More!
Buggs (Ewww)
As far as i know there is NO bugs

Screen Shots

Note:
Didnt Think of a better thing for a wall

Next Interior:
I will be making a helicopter interior

Download:

.pwn = http://www.sendspace.com/file/txy3ox
.amx = http://www.sendspace.com/file/i3s05d

Please Comment And Do Suggestions
Also Command Called To Teleport To The Interior, You Must Be Admin Logged In Rcon /planeint

Ambulance Interior
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=54000.0

This isn't Big for a Dodo?

but Ok Looks Great (Will edit it an dmake it for AT-400 :P

trust me dont waste ur time. dont work for at-400 that is what it was set for the first time i made. It has to be a plane that is possible to enter at first. Example Beagle you can get in as passenger. And the dodo u can get in as passenger. the at-400 you cant enter as passenger so weh u press g to get it notin will happen . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
trust me dont waste ur time. dont work for at-400 that is what it was set for the first time i made. It has to be a plane that is possible to enter at first. Example Beagle you can get in as passenger. And the dodo u can get in as passenger. the at-400 you cant enter as passenger so when u press g to get it nothin will happen . . . . .
Only Needed to Change the Coordinates of Something Example

(X-1, Y,Z-2) Something like this

It's Easy Get the Coordinates of At-400, after take the Coordinates (don't move the Plane) of the Zone where you will need to press something to enter, after it Calculate the coordinates exemple In plane you got 1800.000 and out 1799.2(example only e Example)

the Distance will be -0.8 something like that

ooooo i see now.. thx alot

JAJJAJAJA
wooow this is funny lol
looks more liek a mansion
lol
i like it
i can use it for a house
GOOD JOB!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOY
JAJJAJAJA
wooow this is funny lol
looks more liek a mansion
lol
i like it
i can use it for a house
GOOD JOB!!
Yeah i think this too it's like a Mansion this give me a ideia for my next MTA Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NTK
Mephisto ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
trust me dont waste ur time. dont work for at-400 that is what it was set for the first time i made. It has to be a plane that is possible to enter at first. Example Beagle you can get in as passenger. And the dodo u can get in as passenger. the at-400 you cant enter as passenger so when u press g to get it nothin will happen . . . . .
Only Needed to Change the Coordinates of Something Example

(X-1, Y,Z-2) Something like this

It's Easy Get the Coordinates of At-400, after take the Coordinates (don't move the Plane) of the Zone where you will need to press something to enter, after it Calculate the coordinates exemple In plane you got 1800.000 and out 1799.2(example only e Example)

the Distance will be -0.8 something like that
Can u make for AT-400 for me plz. Ill put you in credits if you do. When ur done Paste the code. Or upload to pastebin

ok plz tell my how look like a manshion, i will think of ways to make it better for my hlicopter interior... . . . .. . . . . . . . . . ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k
ok plz tell my how look like a manshion, i will think of ways to make it better for my hlicopter interior... . . . .. . . . . . . . . . ..
Hm... It's so Unessesary Luxury for a Dodo i think is this XD

i like Simple Things...

You actually can get in as a passenger in the AT-400... you just have to press g at the right spot near the wheels under the plane. Also all vehicle will respond to g being pressed even if they're only 1 seat vehicles.

Also wtf... this dodo reminds me of mary poppins bag!

Very nice mapping there mate.

Yeah nice, but its a kind unrealistic.
In real a dodo has only 2 seats and not a whole interior :P

But also verry nice...

Hmm,

it looks 'great' but i'm wondering how many objects you are using for just one plane..

Quote:
Originally Posted by !damo!spiderman
You just have to press g at the right spot near the wheels under the plane. Also all vehicle will respond to g being pressed even if they're only 1 seat vehicles.
Indeed! It would be better if you make the same script, but not with this kind of plane, but with another plane, where you can't press G.

Prof

That is AWESOME and can be used for many different things! I'll be using it in fact (just not for dodo lol. Sorry)

Another easy way to get into vehicles as a passenger that are hard to get into is to modify sipdermans spideyTram script to work with planes as well. I use that for the AT400 both pilot and passenger. That way I don't have to dick with stairs or spawning it near an incline or anything. Its really easy to do it...just add the plane's modelid and a check to put the player in as pilot or passenger depending on what key they press.

I'll be using this interior for my bmx's.. thanks

thx for all good comments, and also i mean REALLY? does it matter if it is to big. Just have FUN with it. did u ever see the train interior post, does that look like inside of a train. No,But it is good and i use it and lots of other ppl do!

PS. wierd all the moderators look at my topic? xD

Because it was posted in the beta channel cus it was funny

very nice

Really nice
but a bit big for Dodo, it would be better for something like a Nevada