Player Crash Support

Is there any solution rather than reinstall to fix Crash while loading samp?
Does microsoft.net framework help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [xB]Lordz
View Post
Is there any solution rather than reinstall to fix Crash while loading samp?
Does microsoft.net framework help?
Whenever you see people say re-install your GTA:SA. It's just so you can clean out any modification. You don't honestly need to re-install just make backups of your modified files, and yes MicroSoft.net Framework does help.

I dont use any mods,because I hate mods for samp.
It causes lags and crashes.

My cousin Kalroz is in a situation that he cant play samp due to that crash.
So,i thought of insalling Microsoft.net framework but had a doubt that it will fix or not.

Good to see the report that it'll fix.
Thanks Akira

small bump in-case people need it

Good job, to be honest, I didn't know much about SAMP crashes myself. I don't use mods.

Useful <3

Nice.Would help me i guess. But i don't really Use Modifications These Days >:P

--

updated driver information / crash's related to non-supported drivers / non-updated drivers.

--

Updated G.U.I. of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrise
Посмотреть сообщение
Great job man. Nicely done, and I hope it spares people from having to post a thread when they can just look here.
lol she is girl.. .

@Akaira nice

Server forum
-------
Be$t Host for your server : HostingTime Easy control panel with 1Euro for 20 slots.

Useful thread. It should stop people making multiple threads of crash problems. This thread should get stickied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arca
View Post
Useful thread. It should stop people making multiple threads of crash problems. This thread should get stickied.
Remember the thread that just got deleted and my whole situation, was because I was defending this thread. He warned me because I bumped it so people could read this and simply solve there own issues, without making a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewFerris
Посмотреть сообщение
Wonderful work, very helpful as well!
Thank You.

Alright, bit of a long story here. I've been playing SAMP on this computer for nearly 6 months without problems. About 2 weeks ago, I installed a few mods, got a conflict or something, and I couldn't launch SAMP without crashing. I deleted the folder, and replaced everything with clean files. I still got a crash. I unistalled, and reinstalled the game, hoping that this would fix it. Surprise, Surprise, it didn't. I've tried everything. Compablilty mode, running as an admin, different versions of the game, etc. I still get a crash.

The crash is when I hit connect, I instantly get "gta_sa has stopped working", then, I get "The application has failed to start correctly. (0xc0000005), click ok to close the application."

I'm running SAMP 0.3e, Windows 7 Home 64 bit and using a 1.0 US copy of the game.

If you know a fix, please, let me know.

I've also tried all the fixes on this forum and this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terabytez
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, bit of a long story here. I've been playing SAMP on this computer for nearly 6 months without problems. About 2 weeks ago, I installed a few mods, got a conflict or something, and I couldn't launch SAMP without crashing. I deleted the folder, and replaced everything with clean files. I still got a crash. I unistalled, and reinstalled the game, hoping that this would fix it. Surprise, Surprise, it didn't. I've tried everything. Compablilty mode, running as an admin, different versions of the game, etc. I still get a crash.

The crash is when I hit connect, I instantly get "gta_sa has stopped working", then, I get "The application has failed to start correctly. (0xc0000005), click ok to close the application."

I'm running SAMP 0.3e, Windows 7 Home 64 bit and using a 1.0 US copy of the game.

If you know a fix, please, let me know.
You've removed all modifications, and have successfully re-installed your SA:MP and GTA:SA.

My question then would be, have you deleted

Your Documents < Grand Theft Auto San Andreas's User Files < gta_sa.set?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
You've removed all modifications, and have successfully re-installed your SA:MP and GTA:SA.

My question then would be, have you deleted

Your Documents < Grand Theft Auto San Andreas's User Files < gta_sa.set?
Yep, I have. That's one of the first things I tried actually.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, I have. That's one of the first things I tried actually.
You've ran it as a Administrator and you've removed all of your modifications? Have you also concluded of removing any remains of a modification, I also recommend re-installing it and making a new directory instead of your previous one or the default inside your Program Files.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You've ran it as a Administrator and you've removed all of your modifications? Have you also concluded of removing any remains of a modification, I also recommend re-installing it and making a new directory instead of your previous one or the default inside your Program Files.
If you read my post, I've already said, I tried all the most common fixes such as removing mods, and running as an Administrator. I've also tried a new directory.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you read my post, I've already said, I tried all the most common fixes such as removing mods, and running as an Administrator. I've also tried a new directory.
Make sure you have the newest current drivers for your PC? ~ What is your current DirectX?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure you have the newest current drivers for your PC? ~ What is your current DirectX?
Drivers are all updated, not sure on DirectX, why would that matter exactly?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Drivers are all updated, not sure on DirectX, why would that matter exactly?
DirectX is required to run GTA:SA. It requires version 9 or higher.
--

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
DirectX is required to run GTA:SA. It requires version 9 or higher.
--
Ah, yeah, I got DirectX, I'm just not certain which version it is. I'm sure it's over 9 though.