• Coordination Crash
• Anti-Virus Error
• Microsoft Visual C++ Error
• Slow Stream Of Game-Play
• Fire-Walled From SA:MP Services
• Non-Updated Drivers
• DirectX Issues

Downgrade Patch:
Some people may not even be allowed to use SA:MP Multiplayer Client (0.3x) themselves due to there Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas's Version.

To use the SA:MP Multiplayer Client (0.3x) you need to downgrade your San Andrea's
Код:
Download: Downgrade Patch
SA:MP Forums Installation : Instructions On Installation
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Unsupported Modifications:
Some modifications aren't designed to be used on SA:MP and cause tons of errors randomly. Some modifications sites however sometimes tell you if there compatible for SA:MP.

If you have modifications that aren't compatible for SA:MP I recommend you remove those modifications to avoid crashing issues.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Unsupported Resolutions:
Sometimes resolutions are at fault. Certain x16_x32 bits and a certain resolution does cause SA:MP crash issues due to incompatibility related issues.

side note : I do not know the mixture's that cause the crash.

Crash Related To: gta_sa.set
There is some mysterious reason that 'gta_sa.set' causes crash's. I honestly don't know the whole story behind it. "gta_sa.set" just saves your options for, when you launch SA:MP < gta_sa.exe. Such as, your resolutions and other settings inside SA:MP.

Server-Sided Crash:
Sometimes, the server is at fault. Trying to stream to many objects at once. It can cause a over-load trying to stream the objects and can crash your 'Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas's '. Some people are wise and already have this file modified due to there modifications. If you know a server like this, contact there Administration Team about this.

Coordination Crash:
Oh My Favorite! The coordination crash bug. This is when you hit the coordinates of
Код:
This location is inside, "Blue Berry" located near the barn. Some servers due have a protection against the crash like my server does. Some servers however abuse this, by making a command designed to teleport you to these cords.

Anti-Virus Error:
There are no virus's or Malware inside SA:MP Multiplayer Clients. However some Anti-Virus's do get in the way of installation of SA:MP Multiplayer Clients. If you ever get this error, listed below

Just simply disable your Anti-Virus, and re-download the client and install it. You shouldn't receive this error anymore.

Microsoft Visual C++ Error:
This is due not having the newest run-time library required for Grand Theft Auto.
Here is a picture listed below of this error

To simply fix this issue download:
This should fix your issue.

Slow Stream Loading:
This is due to having High Quality modifications installed onto your San Andreas's. This one is a easy fix however, here is a picture of NOT having this patch downloaded.

Once you do download this patch however this will be your out-come
After the you follow the instructions that it given, this should be your out-come.

Fire-Walled From SA:MP Services:
Sometimes, you might not be able to see servers due to your internet's (Fire-Wall) make sure you allow SA:MP to have authorization to go through your fire-wall.

To learn how to open your ports. If that doesn't work after doing those steps. Restart your Router and PC after you've done both of those and hopefully it should work fine. If it doesn't contact the Administrators from that selected server(s) and make sure you are not possibly rangebanned or Fire-Walled from playing on there server.

Non-Updated Drivers:
Sometimes, your drivers are at fault of your crashing. Audio and Video/Graphic's cards, make sure you have the newest update software for your driver.
If you don't know how to check if you have the newest driver software. Have it scanned by using

If you do have the newest drivers and continue crashing view the rest of this thread
or
If you don't have the newest updates. Update your drivers the software they provide you, or go straight to your Driver's Site.

DirectX Issues:

There are some specific issues related to the Health Bar's/Armor Bar's for SA:MP. You should keep your DirectX updated. Failure to keep your DirectX updated will result into this issue. - This.

I recommend you keep your DirectX updated:

Extra Information:

Can't find your Crash or Solution here? I suggest you go here :

Will be updated for future issues or updates to SA:MP Clients or Error's.

Wow crashes fix. Seems nice Akira. I dont know if this is the right section to post this as this is a Client Support Board, people come here for Support on their Client. I dont know about the Client fixes right section!

Let a Beta Tester decide!

WOW, thank you Akira.

People who faces problems with SA-MP client, he could read this topic in here.

This is very good, you and your post are very usefull

Updated*

Great job man. Nicely done, and I hope it spares people from having to post a thread when they can just look here.

<old af>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay? You guys keep mistaken me for a male. I'm not a male, i'm a Female.
Okay! Good to know, many females doesn't play GTA's, so we are sorry .

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay? You guys keep mistaken me for a male. I'm not a male, i'm a Female.
I think most of them mistakes,because most of the people in sa-mp forums are males,so they keep on getting mistaken.
Really in my server a 45 year old lady played.

Quote:
View Post
That is why I removed it CrossUSAAF.
Okay! Sometimes peoples just make mistakes and it's normally, so you are not arrested.

Okay.

Good topic, nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi166
View Post
Good topic, nice job.
^- I cant belive it LOL

<--- Bumped To Help Players --->

Great work, should deffo be stickied or pinned or whatever teh hell you call it

<--- Bumped/Should be Stickied and Locked--->

Great work ! It worked for me !

Thanks a lot !

Bumped For Players,

(Saw some of them having these issues.)

good job dude, (dude is applicable for females too )

Last Bump

This should've of been stickied or atleast locked.

- Akira297.