help me

i canrt get my server online after doing many things made my ip static portforward but it is not comming online help me me please

have team viewer just pm me

I think your portforward was not successful.
That's why you are facing such problems.

Make sure your ISP is not blocking your ports, some Internet Service Providers block ports by default, and you have to contact them to get them opened, or just your port forward wasn't successful.

You could try portforwarding with uTorrent, that's the way I do it and my server is online.

set
announce and query to 1 in server .cgf

if you have port forworded correctly so goto www.whatismyip.com and share with your friend !!!!

Post your server_log.

Dear!

We are glad to help you. Please post your server log text file and server.cfg, so we can see what we can correct for you. It's easier to read, when you put texts inside to codes.

Thank you.

i can only attach log file but here is the text for server.cfg

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password 1234
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname the all new ninja naruto
gamemode0 Funzone 1
filterscripts baseaf gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator Bank VIP Autonos Mini [MV]_cPanel2.2 CookieAdmin
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 0
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S]

Hello!

Server log text file looks like clean. Put 1 to maxnpc and try to add 127.0.0.1:777 to your favorites in SA-MP client. After when this is done, try to join your server and look, if it's working. If it works, please go to "Internet" tab in SA-MP client and try to search you game mode.