Best SA-MP script? Best scripters?

I am trying to be a scripter myself

I've been scripting quite frequently and have some nice systems. But of course I'm not the best.

He is not online now why you all are bumping topic: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=81810

Duck is the best scripter obviously

look under this post and you will see what is real scripting and the art on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SturtIndia
View Post
He is not online now why you all are bumping topic: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=81810

It's an interesting topic. Are you trying to say we should simply abandon this thread just because the OP doesn't come online anymore?

I guess common sense isn't so common after all.

Well, regarding a scripter, no one can be the best. Everyone have his own inequalities to others which make him stay one or two steps behind. Even Kalcor can be having an inequality, no doubt. But as many said, ******' includes are used in a variety of range. So I would go for him. Mauzen is great at mathamatical scripting, and Slice with databases. And of course, every beta tester to have contributed in servers.

For the script, the best script can be any. Even the most unpopular server could have a better script than anyone thinks of. For example, I am really inspired by Metro Life Roleplay.

The best scripter is Kalcor. And after him Y_Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAndreasMP
Посмотреть сообщение
The best scripter is Kalcor. And after him Y_Less
Kalcor > Y_Less > S4T3K

From what I've seen, I'd say Mauzen, Y_Less, Emmet and Slice. To me, they are the ones who highlight from the rest. But I agree with LivingLikeYouDo point: regarding a scripter, no one can be the best. Everyone have his own inequalities to others which make him stay one or two steps behind.

Kalcor, Vince, Y_Less, Slice, Konstantinos (I'm not sure i have writted it correctly), Mauzen, Emmet, Lorenc (His SFCNR/CoD), And many more, IMO All of forum/wiki users are best.

Vince, Rajat Pawar and Konstantinos.

[NEW] : Kalcor, Y_Less, and also iFarbord(I know him nicely)

Y_Less for sscanf. Without this almost of servers/modes impossible.

Zeex, Y_Less, Slice, Vince, Konstantinos, Mauzen, Potassium (from Internationnal part)

Vukilore, Kilou, Decondelite and maybe me ? from the French part.
Also, for the non-registered/non active members of this forums, there's a few amazing scripters elsewhere : Sig, Sasuke78200 (Ssk), etc, from gtaonline.fr

Btw I don't think Kalcor has ever scripted in PAWN, let's wait his answer.

Southclaw, Slice, Y_Less, Mauzen, Vince, Kostantinos ( or Konstantinos lol ive never memorized his name ) et notre cher Satek

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Посмотреть сообщение
Zeex, Y_Less, Slice, Vince, Konstantinos, Mauzen, Potassium (from Internationnal part)

Vukilore, and maybe me ? from the French part.

Btw I don't think Kalcor has ever scripted in PAWN, let's wait his answer.
Most of Kalcor's work is with Assembly/C++/C/Borland Delphi. (Source)

What you really mean with the "BEST" ?
If you mean reputation, power, or any kind of this type of programmer then what everyone said in this thread it's true since they think with their eyes instead of their brain.
However if you mean who is better in coding, then the answer isn't Kalcor or anyone else but Zeex.
Zeex is also most intelligent coder in whole SA-MP programmers.

There's this person called Duck who's extremely good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorkem95
View Post
Multiplayer.cz Better <3
scriptter:****** i think
niCe made it, not ******