Best SA-MP script? Best scripters?

Whats the best SA-MP script you've ever encountered? Also - Who're the best scripters ever?

Everyone has his own way of scripting we all don't script the same way maybe you remember Zh3r0, go and check his scripting style it is different, however the best scripter in my opinion is ******.

One of my favorite scripts I've seen was the one being used on Dade County Roleplay. Their furniture system, house system in general and all their jobs and items are quite unique in my opinion.

Zeex.

Best script would be a script from scratch, also, ******.

Me !!!!

i'm a begginer XD

Epic Roleplay.

Oh and Y-less the best scripters.

[Include]-******
[GameMode]-Zh3r0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokkr
View Post
[Include]-******
[GameMode]-Zh3r0
Scripter level cannot be decided by the type of scripts he made. a fine Pawn scripter will know to create any type of script.

I've seen a lot of scripters in the past, from being in SA-MP for long time, and found that there are three scripters that their level of scripting is really hard to explain but by my opinion they are currently the best. I'm talking about Slice, JernejL and ****** of course.

In my opinion, probably the same opinion as most, the best scripter would be ******.

This is going to be completely biased but Hostile Cores Roleplay script or Epic Roleplay and for the scripter, Finn (Although no one would have ever really seen Finn's work).

ғαιιοцт (Stunt Universe,F_Streamer & More)
Double-O-Seven (for his SADM server script)
****** (Usefull includes)

Well those are my favourites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_B
View Post
Scripter level cannot be decided by the type of scripts he made. a fine Pawn scripter will know to create any type of script.

I've seen a lot of scripters in the past, from being in SA-MP for long time, and found that there are three scripters that their level of scripting is really hard to explain but by my opinion they are currently the best. I'm talking about Slice, JernejL and ****** of course.
Look the name of thread...I post the best scripters.****** is good on making includes and Zh3r0 make cool servers...

There are different levels to rate scripters/coders on. The first being how good someone knows the actual language, not only knowing what something does but knowing why. Getting to grips with a language so you know exactly why everything does everything. The other level is the imagination and ability to implement a feature in to a server. It may not be the most efficient but it gets the job done nonetheless.

The best Scirpter Which I Like
Plugins And Includes -******
Satdm creator-$$PIMP,
The Eclipse Creator-Zh3r0

******, he knows everything about Pawn :S
Anyway some other scripters like Zh3ro,Finn, Calgon are also very Professional scripters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_B
View Post

Agreed : i like [ Zh3r0 - ****** -GamerX ]

******, Zeex, Slice, Kyosaur, RydeR`

[Zh3r0] If you've mentioned him you're either a) retarded or b) haven't been here to see his posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
View Post
******, Zeex, Slice, Kyosaur, RydeR`

[Zh3r0] If you've mentioned him you're either a) retarded or b) haven't been here to see his posts
Eclip's , 0admin , range shoot , and much more