My SAMP is not working

Ok so I had samp a few months ago on my old laptop. It ran perfectly. not one error. Then the laptop got BSOD.

So i switched to my computer. Downloaded but it would let me play SAMP. I had to play !!!!MTA!!!!! Then that got BSOD.

So now i got a new laptop and downloaded it again... The latest one obviously. But now it comes up with these ERRORS!!!!.....

When I connect to a server the loading screen pops up as usual. but then i have to select new game then it crashes. I never used to make me click new game on my old laptop.

Can anyone figure out the problem?

I've tried allowing my Antivirus to allow it.
Reinstalling, Running as an administrator.

im lost Please Help me

Put the firewall and D+ in training mode for a week or so. Read here. http://forums.comodo.com/help_for_v3...-t24179.0.html

Obv your anti virus block gta-sa.exe file... Just add gta-sa.exe in an exception.

Reinstal the game and sa-mp ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DjolE
Посмотреть сообщение
Obv your anti virus block gta-sa.exe file... Just add gta-sa.exe in an exception.
Are you serious? That's not the issue at all. I remember having that issue too, but just to be sure - does the original san andreas loading screen come up or does the sa-mp one come up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGlets®
Посмотреть сообщение
[0.3c release]
Hitting old topic.. I had this crash while setting affinity to all procesors in windows 7 ( 0x004C67BB )
Another guy had the same problem, according to this topic: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=113653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis30384
Посмотреть сообщение
Fixed it, whenever xfire was running it caused the problem for some reason.
Oh and since the menu shows up, you are most likely running the wrong version. Download GTA SA 1.0 executable (gta_sa.exe).

SA-MP only works with Grand Theft Auto v1.0.

Actually Mr_DJole suggestion worked. Thanks alot man.

Oh and yeah the SA Game loading screen did come up but now it works fine

Try the following

1. Try re-installing GTA & SA-MP. If this doesn't work out, continue along the following steps:
2. Try and buy a new GTA disk to download
3. Try and clean your computer, and reinstall everything
4. Check if the GTA original singeplayer game contains any virus, if not remove the firewall.
5. If the following steps don't work out just go to a store, buy a brand new game, or even offline or borrow one from a friend - with a disk and download it and then re-install sa-mp if you want if you live nearby me ill send you my GTA disk.