My first basic Basic html template

Finally got the thing to load after trying 3 times at different times of day. Framesets are definitely a no go. They are not supported by XHTML or HTML5.

I was gonna say bad, then I realized how awful my codingskills are and most people would judge your coding by the looks of the template.
It's okay, everything can always be better and if you can't do it better yourself then you shouldn't complain about someone actually trying, you're 100 times better than me congratulations =)

I remember my first html. I'll never forget you frontpage, you big piece of poop

(Circa 2008, when i was about 12-13)

eye cancer

I agree with others, this really isn't a template.

Red,Blue,Orange....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not really a template, more of a piece of modern art. Forget about Van Gough or Piccaso, this right here is a piece of art and should be treated like so. I wouldn't be surprised if you were contacted by some sort of high-profile web development company to hire you for your expertise. Nice work.
It's sad to give false hope. We both know with this design you won't ever get hired by a company. It's good for a start, but this person has to learn a lot more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
It's sad to give false hope. We both know with this design you won't ever get hired by a company. It's good for a start, but this person has to learn a lot more.
The internet can turn serious sarcastic statements to make them seem like you're actually serious.

I... actually... love it? It's different!

It's nice for a first template. Keep up practicing and don't lose willpower

I would start a website design with a simple pencil on paper drawing, then make it a thing. It feels like you were working blind. To be honest, I probably would never do better. I wouldn't take any of these comments seriously, you knew when you posted this that it was mediocre at best. Set your goals to be realistic.

Also, when you go to show examples of your work, fill in the spots with seemingly real content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you copyright this work?
He donno this too