Your biggest SAMP Server Turn-off?

What turns me off is servers full of noobs.

pawn Код:
#define noobs      (0)
sorry

Lead administrators who think they can do whatever they want without any limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Define "noobs"...
****** to the rescue! http://puu.sh/IOBr

If in the hostname have 'Refund'

Fat servers. I like my servers thin and curvy.
You pervs.

Biggest SAMP turn-off: DDOS attackers.

Kids wont ever learn.

Servers that says 'unique script' but turn out to be a Godfather edit...

RP server title, then you join and fond out its DM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
server sounds gay
Do you have problem with gays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
That actually made me snort/laugh and i shot a wee booger out. Thanks hahaha
LOL, disgusting man!

- Advertising with "unique" or "dynamic" script
- Admins younger than 18

I, in the first, visit the servers forum to see what type of staff and people will.I be facing and how is the forums layout.

and as for rp, I believe everyone is correct. The one refunding lots of shits just give me cancer.

why did this thread get gravedigged

anyways what turns me off is the players you know, some of them are plain retards

Xx_PU$$YD3STR0Y3R69_xX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
why did this thread get gravedigged

anyways what turns me off is the players you know, some of them are plain retards

Xx_PU$$YD3STR0Y3R69_xX
That's an "mlg" name lol

I think in general the amount of effort shown in a website for a server can draw me in or away. You can tell when the owner is trying hard or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1337
Посмотреть сообщение
- Fail Scripts OFC
- People that say im the one who script this (but the gamemode is SFCNR)
- Admins with 10 Mental age
- People that use LuxAdmin (nothing personal , but is in a lot of servers)
- All is a SAMP forums copy (gamemode , filterscirpts , plugins , Pages) its like i just hosted nothing that i do
- Refunds (I HATE THAT)
- People that start annoying while you play (mean admins , like : COME , COME , /gethere me .
- People That they think they are the owners and can do everything - Once I got a server (still on) and the owner has 10 . and the coowner has 9 , They are all time : Give me that . Im The owner , make me owner, give me more commands , they keep fighting for be the +1 Level plus...
* AND THE HATEST : PEOPLE (N00BS ) THAT COME HERE ASK FOR REP ON PMS , AND THEN MAKE AN ADVERSTMENT OF HIS LAME RP EDIT

Besides , You cant say that empty servers are sh** when they can be good projects that could have very succesfull , so i suggest not to judge . you could get a big surprice
Besides , You cant say that empty servers are sh** when they can be good projects that could have very succesfull , so i suggest not to judge . you could get a big surprice--- Actually I like a server and have a great script , developer , community ,take suggestions seriously but is dead most of the time and When I see some shitty servers getting more players I wanna kill myself

Lack of professionalism. I don't think there's an issue with giving VIP out on the first day or something, as long as it doesnt actually benefit the player. In the past, I've given out things like cars to players, or double hour events to make the server stand out from the rest, however the cars that are given out (unless fully IC bought and given away) are set as unique- they don't take a slot and it isn't possible to trade them.

Forums, Refunding.
I dont try much servers though, sticking to 1-2 only.

- Players that just go on, and start chatting: admin me, admin me, vip me, vip me, send money me, send money me. Then they leave if nothing happens.
- Players that say you're hacking for any little thing you do.
- Staff members that don't take suggestions, criticism and advice. They decide to warn you instead.
- Admins that act like douchebags when the owner is offline.
- Players that don't take criticism in regards to the server, they just tell you to fuck off instead.

And most importantly:
- Owners that trust their staff members so much, that they think they're always right. While this just leads to admins doing whatever they want.
- When an admin gets demoted, and they decide to never play again.