Your biggest SAMP Server Turn-off?

What turns you "off" from joining servers? Do you have a main reason?

- Mine would be if the server has no current website or forum.

What about you?

A server containing 'unique' in their hostname.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
A server containing 'unique' in their hostname.....
this, and also if it says refunding (rp)..

Obviously it's gotta be REFUNDING

Self-loving admins. With the exception of few enlightened scripters, everyone lack the capacity to understand another person's point of view.

Servers that refund Gold VIP, $5000000, free cars & all that shit.
Refunds sucks.

Also annoying admins that can't even speak English properly and unprofessional staff is a turn-off.

.tk

'Nuff said.

It will be a 'turn-off' if it refunds massive money which can ruin its own economy, and having more pot and crack, having your own Cheetah, own House gates, by refunding methods. I have seen in a server which refunded 50 million. Way over the line. And also hiring Foolish Administrators who can't speak a national language ( English ) and abuse much more.

I don't care about any websites, forums, domains, panels, refundings, uniqueness or other shit because it's ridiculous to judge server by this, but when I join a server to check it out and see a bunch of spamming kids/rulebreakers/idiots, I quit instantly (that's how I stopped playing very nice scriptwise SWAT server, too many spawncampers and MiniMissions - too many kids nowadays and got pissed off by retarded music played by admins), also enormous number of obvious bugs is a reason to /q instantly

Any community that refunds and gives out free VIPs. Any community that doesn't put any effort into it, meaning they copy and paste advertisements and other stuff. As a former RolePlay fan I wouldn't join a server where you see killer1337 in the online players list.

The script should be easy to use and server should not lag. The forums should be well categorized and maintained, the server owners should follow their own rulesets.

I mean... it's all pretty easy to do if you think, you just need people with proper grammar and what's more important - common sense. From my own experience with SAMP that's the biggest problem, finding someone like I described.

If the hostname contains "roleplay" .

The name.

Empty or near empty servers

I don't judge servers by the forums (unless it is unprofessional), domains or if they got a TS / Ventrilo server.

I judge servers by their Admins, Owners, Admin / Owner english skill and the script.

A server that recruit everyone who asks to be an admin and use an NGRP / SARP edit = SAMPs most fail server.

.tk domains using 'website forwarding', E.G displaying the origional .freeforums.org site in a iframe or something.

Well servers turn me off in many ways. First thing is refunding VIP. and The second thing is Administrators that speak very bad in english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americano
Посмотреть сообщение
Well servers turn me off in many ways. First thing is refunding VIP. and The second thing is Administrators that speak very bad in english.
@English: Tell me about it.... I went on to a server and the owner spoke to me like "hai wlcome 2 my srver . need an refundnyl ?", I replied "You need to learn english mate.", He banned me saying "My englerush is bettar dan urs"

Anything that is unappealing in a server adds to my pool of unenjoyable servers, have enough unappealing things and you won't see me there,

As mentioned above, a decent knowledgebase of English and non-abusive admins are definately the least you expect from a server.

The shut down button in most server control panels.

I don't know why ppl care so much about the website, you will not play on the website but on the server
I have a server with 30 average players with www.sa-mp.com url. Btw I have a .com website and forum