Bad sleeping patterns

Does anyone else have/get bad sleeping patterns?

I've not been at college for a couple of weeks (leaving/left) and I've been staying up until about 10AM (it's currently 5:30AM) then going to bed, and waking up at about 5PM - totally reversed!

Anyone else experienced/experiencing anything like this or is it just me? When I'm at college I have no problem sleeping from 11PM - 7AM.

I've been on a similar cycle quite a few times. Just had to tough it out one day till 5PM instead of waking up then to get myself back on schedule.

If you turn on your alarm clock in the morning, you'll quickly have a normal sleeping pattern again

It doesn't have to be at 7am. 9-10am is decent enough, I guess.

I thought you had real problems like I do Sleeping 3hours/day for some weeks straight, without alarm clocks or anything. But w/e

mine are fine at the moment due to school and stuff but in holidays its like go to sleep at like 6am and wake up at like 12pm lol

I thought this was normal :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone else have/get bad sleeping patterns?

I've not been at college for a couple of weeks (leaving/left) and I've been staying up until about 10AM (it's currently 5:30AM) then going to bed, and waking up at about 5PM - totally reversed!

Anyone else experienced/experiencing anything like this or is it just me? When I'm at college I have no problem sleeping from 11PM - 7AM.
Well I already experiencied that kind of bad sleeping patterns when I had my Summer Holidays and Easter Holidays, it's quite bad that you wake up at 5PM and you know that the whole day got fucked up because there's nothing much to do at that time...

Anyways the only solution is to set your alarm for 10AM...

Terrible sleeping patterns here, sometime awake and random points at night.

I sleep During class hours especially during Physics classes. : D

In the night i sometimes wake up because of the rainy season (very cold)

totally familiar. i usually then "correct" my sleeping pattern by not going to bed that day (feels like being a zombie through the day), and it's like heaven when laying down at around 9-10pm and sleeping till 8am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
I sleep During class hours especially during Physics classes. : D

In the night i sometimes wake up because of the rainy season (very cold)
The boy in that picture is obviously homosexual