[FilterScript] [FS] ReactiontestFS 1.3

This is an old topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_in_the_hole
Is any way to create a command like /reactions and when a player use it,he see who many times he(his nickname) have won?
Yes just make a new variable and increase it by one everytime a player wins. Then when making the command, Just show the player who types the command the size of the variable for the specified player.

can you please give me another link? this one is broken

RESPECT

Alright.

http://pastebin.com/f365ed4de

thanks!!i was about to think that nobody has this filterscript ))

RESPECT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomozj
ReactiontestFS 1.3 by tomozj_________________________________________________

Ok, hey. This is a simple reactiontest, that will echo a random set of numbers/letters. The first to type that set of random letters and numbers (case-sensitive), wins $10,000, or whatever you choose the prize to be. If you aren't first, but still get it, you'll get a 'too slow' message. Also, the winner can't win twice - there's a message for that also.

The reactiontest runs at random times. It's every 4 minutes, plus an extra of up to 3 minutes (randomly set). You can change these two values (time1, time2) at the top of the script.

Also, in this reactiontest script, you'll find that it's easy to edit. That's all you need to do, is add a few lines to ReactionWin(), and you'll find that they are carried out when a player wins the reactiontest.

If you log into RCON, you can trigger the ReactionTest() via /test. Also, you can get the current value of reactionstr (the randomly generated string) using /output randomstr.

If you need any help, just reply. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this also.

Atm, I'm working on another reactiontest that requires you to add up numbers. It's preety buggy though, so I removed it from this release.

There are comments throughout the code to help you edit stuff.

Enjoy!

PWN Source.

You might also like my CaptchaFS, which uses the same 'engine'.

_________________________________________________[size=13px]Updates:[/size]
27/06/2007 - Fixed a bug where you could only type the first letter to win. (untested, but works in theory).
03/08/2007 - Fixed the script, so it actually works again. Tested.
05/08/2007 - The smiley on the console is now removed, and the forloop is removed. Users now have to type the full string. Thanks to mabako for pointing out the errors on this one.
the link is dead,
please fix them.

http://pastebin.com/f365ed4de

404 ERROR

pastebin link ? I want to try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunra
View Post
pastebin link ? I want to try this
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomozj
View Post