CreateDynamicObject

Im having a bit of trouble doing CreateDynamicObject, when it compiles fine and i do /createhouse [price] it sends me a message saying " House Created " which it should do but i cant see the object

How can i make the object show and also if the object does show by messing with the code you can not walk through it which im trying to make it so you can

pawn Code:
HouseInfo[playerid][hEnter] = CreateDynamicObject(1273, x, y, z, x, y, z, 0, 0, 0);

Thank You

Please Help Me Please

Aren't you looking for CreatePickup/CreateDynamicPickup? If I recall correctly, modelid 1273 is either the yellow info icon or the white arrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Aren't you looking for CreatePickup/CreateDynamicPickup? If I recall correctly, modelid 1273 is either the yellow info icon or the white arrow.
ID 1273 is a green house icon, I want to make it so when you do /createhouse the icon appears and spins

Thank You

Please Help Me Please

if(HouseInfo[h][hSetted] == 1)
{
format(PropertyString,sizeof(PropertyString),"Hous e is UNOWNED! \n House ID: %d \n Price: $%d \n Description: %s \n Level Needed: %d",HouseInfo[h][hWorld], HouseInfo[h][hValue],HouseInfo[h][hDiscription], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);
HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel(PropertyString ,0x00FF00AA,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez],25, 0, 1);
HousePickup[h] = CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 1, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
}

Try that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris iceman
View Post
if(HouseInfo[h][hSetted] == 1)
{
format(PropertyString,sizeof(PropertyString),"Hous e is UNOWNED! \n House ID: %d \n Price: $%d \n Description: %s \n Level Needed: %d",HouseInfo[h][hWorld], HouseInfo[h][hValue],HouseInfo[h][hDiscription], HouseInfo[h][hLevel]);
HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel(PropertyString ,0x00FF00AA,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez],25, 0, 1);
HousePickup[h] = CreateDynamicPickup(1273, 1, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
}

Try that
Did not work all i want it to do is create a green house icon and for it to spin around when i do /createhouse

Thank You

Please Help Me Please

Try
Streamer_Update(playerid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
Try
Streamer_Update(playerid);
Where

Thank You

Please Help Me Please