[Plugin] SAMP.NET (DotNet / Mono hook) 0.6 BETA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadlyDutchi
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're still working on this, or what?
Yes. I am currently working on it this very second xD

Okay, cool. How long before a stable release?

Great work. To be honest, seeing the increased complexity of gamemodes and hacks required to force PAWN to do what we want to do, I think the Mono runtime would do wonders, had it been incorporated into SA-MP itself.
PAWN was sufficient at it's time, but nowadays it's a drag. Please let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasahiro
Посмотреть сообщение

A Spot of Bother...
Due to countless bugs in the code, I am currently undergoing a revamp of the entire plugin whilst simultaneously testing the code on Windows and Linux.

Every time I think you left this again you come and tell me it's still alive.
It's hard to wait for a stable release.
No matter will be working Linux and any other functionality for now.
Just a simple integration with 0.3x and a stable release is awesome.

So can you provide us a release date ?

EDIT : Just please a very very simple OOP classes to 0.3x is enough... this shouldn't take much of your time
EDIT 2: Seems like Zeex has updated sampgdk if you don't know. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=421090
EDIT 3! : Just for your knowledge the latest provided release crashes with 0.3x and windows 7. But don't worry about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoda
Посмотреть сообщение
Every time I think you left this again you come and tell me it's still alive.
It's hard to wait for a stable release.
No matter will be working Linux and any other functionality for now.
Just a simple integration with 0.3x and a stable release is awesome.

So can you provide us a release date ?

EDIT : Just please a very very simple OOP classes to 0.3x is enough... this shouldn't take much of your time
EDIT 2: Seems like Zeex has updated sampgdk if you don't know. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=421090
EDIT 3! : Just for your knowledge the latest provided release crashes with 0.3x and windows 7. But don't worry about this.
If you don't know what does revamp means...
All plugins on this forum and done with the free time, not full time, so, why are you asking for a release date when most likely he's busy with the real life? That makes no sense.
And about the stable release, you could download the source code from github, and fix it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klklt0
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't know what does revamp means...
All plugins on this forum and done with the free time, not full time, so, why are you asking for a release date when most likely he's busy with the realtime? That makes no sense.
And about the stable release, you could download the source code from github, and fix it up.
This was the most helpful post I have ever seen; specially when nothing of my previous post is related to you either called you to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoda
Посмотреть сообщение
This was the most helpful post I have ever seen; specially when nothing of my previous post is related to you either called you to help.
First: I have updated my post.
Second: Is it useless? Just check for your post, you're asking for a thing which is IMPOSSIBLE to do when someone have School / job / etc.
Most people here isn't playing SA-MP or coding PAWN the whole day!
If you're a nolifer, it isn't related to me to say anything about it, but you need to see the that the people don't have the same time you have to develop something!
Third: This is a forum, i can give my opinion, as well talk about it!

Ysahiro, I have designed a rich OOP framework for you to start with, It should also work on Linux.
Not all functions are ported but very good point to start with. And surely I guarantee it's error-less.
I was going to finish it all but have no more time.

[Used latest version of sampgdk 3.2 and VS 2012(Total lines of framework is more than 6k currently)]

If you are interested to continue on this then drop me an message and I'll send you source code.

Just logged in first time in 3 years to say that I'm very happy to see the .NET framework being implemented to SAMP Keep up the good work.

Also, GameMode's AddPlayerClass is an instance method, and not a static method. Is there a reason for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
I think .Net sa-mp coding will never be the-thing.
Since sa-mp gm scripting is based on pawn, all plugins as based on pawn.
It won't be possible to communicate between these plugins properly.
Pawn is not that much different from .Net code(except vb, but who is grown-up and uses that?)

Its just my opinion...
just to quote one part of text "all plugins as based on pawn.", I assume it should be all plugins are base on pawn, instead of as. But can you tell me 1 plugin that's written in pawn?

Yasahiro, any ETA? I've checked out the SourceForge, no updates in the last few weeks. You plan on continuing this plugin?

Mate are you going to continue this project? There has been no update since 2 months :/, are you busy wtih IRL stuff or something? Or at least post if you are going to delay it.

The project has been cancelled. It's not going to be developed anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdix
Посмотреть сообщение
The project has been cancelled. It's not going to be developed anymore.
Well that freaking sucks. I really looked forward to this plugin, checked it once or twice a day.

Could any skilled C/C++ coder continue this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadlyDutchi
Посмотреть сообщение
Well that freaking sucks. I really looked forward to this plugin, checked it once or twice a day.

Could any skilled C/C++ coder continue this?
If anyone is interested in I can upload latest source code which is not in github.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdix
Посмотреть сообщение
If anyone is interested in I can upload latest source code which is not in github.
You should do that. May I ask why this project is cancelled? I think (because of the 17 pages in this thread alone) a lot of people are interested in this.