Why are all the gates in my 0.3d server rotated?

I have my gates in my server which are made of both command and auto and they are both rotated, is there like a new object thing in 0.3d? please tell me so i can fix. I did some research and i can't find the 0.3d streamer please give me a link

The MoveObject command was changed between 0.3c and 0.3d
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/MoveObject

You should use this as a chance to re-script your gate code to take advantage of the fluid rotation that is now possible.

Thank you

How can i convert mta to 0.3d? objects?(sorry i double posted)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass007
Посмотреть сообщение
How can i convert mta to 0.3d? objects?(sorry i double posted)
www.convertffs.com

Then search (CTRL+H) for (12 and replace with (18 and (13 replace with (19.
From map select the gates and create them with CreateObject and a variable for every gate, then use MoveObject.

I don't understand

in 0.3d is:

(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed, Float:RotX = -1000.0, Float:RotY = -1000.0, Float:RotZ = -1000.0)

not anymore:

(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed)

You need to add also the rotation and it won't rotate

So do i need to make all my gates in mta again to make sure they aren't bugged? i am really not understanding..how i am meant to do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass007
Посмотреть сообщение
So do i need to make all my gates in mta again to make sure they aren't bugged? i am really not understanding..how i am meant to do this
Just recompile all of your scripts.

old:
(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed, Float:RotX = -1000.0, Float:RotY = -1000.0, Float:RotZ = -1000.0)
now:
(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed)

All u have to do is remove Float:RotX = -1000.0, Float:RotY = -1000.0, Float:RotZ = -1000.0 from old MoveObject and it will work