[FilterScript] Simple Job. [FS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan69
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah, not when players log out, once they reach the destination, It says "congrats you've earned (amount here).
Then it resets back, so whatever money the player had before reaching the destination. Also, is there a way you can make it like /delivery instead of that 'red' destination because if in my server I do /getmats and I drive to the red marker, and go in it, it pops up saying 'congrats you've earned (amount here). when it should be there, :\
please and thank you, and also nice FS :P
Yea, I'll work on it a little bit tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, I'll work on it a little bit tonight
Cool man, PM me when it's ready, and +rep you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Cool man, PM me when it's ready, and +rep you.
Thanks for the rep I'm about to release my second Filterscript, should be done in a few hours.

Okay, so do you still want a checkpoint to show you where to drive to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, so do you still want a checkpoint to show you where to drive to?
Noo, I don't want a checkpoint, I just want a thing where you type /delivery or sumthing to get your money, and the money will stay. :P Ill do the rest myself, thnx!!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Noo, I don't want a checkpoint, I just want a thing where you type /delivery or sumthing to get your money, and the money will stay. :P Ill do the rest myself, thnx!!
I made it so the money stays now, tested it my self. I'll remove the checkpoint and put a arrow or something where you drive to then do /delivery. Sound good? If you got a spot where you would like the arrow, tell me now because I'm about to script it.

Wow you just gave me an idea. Nice filterscript by the way, I don't think I could've done that when I started to script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow you just gave me an idea. Nice filterscript by the way, I don't think I could've done that when I started to script
Thanks, it was really crappy when I released it, but I made a few major updates on it. I'm trying to decide if I should make it so you go to a location (without the checkpoint) and do /delivery to earn your cash instead.

Nice Work,good for RP server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privies
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice Work,good for RP server
Thanks.

please update it because i have garhouse 2.0 and when people enter their houses(its a checkpoint) it says unloading and they win money for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxive
Посмотреть сообщение
please update it because i have garhouse 2.0 and when people enter their houses(its a checkpoint) it says unloading and they win money for free
I'm going to update it very soon.

can you post the commands in here? without the video i dont know how it works
i put /work but it says "You're not in range of the job" what can i do?