[FilterScript] Simple Job. [FS]

Well, I was learning about OnPlayerCheckpoint, and just messing with check points and stuff, and I thought I'd make a simple job. So here it is, my first released Filterscript. I know its not near the best, but I'm a new scripter. Here it is.

SIMPLE JOB

The name tells it all. It's a Simple Job. You drive from one place to another and deliver something, and earn money. This can be used for RP servers, or whatever you decide.

Video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gz1Y2NVis"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43gz1Y2NVis[/ame]

Command to start:/work

You need Zcmd for this filterscript. (It's included in the download) https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

You can also edit the text, or how much you get paid each trip. All the commands are at the very bottom of the script.

The Download:
Download updated - September 11th 2011
http://solidfiles.com/d/24b9c/
Credits to the people who helped me. I only have a few names, but thank you SA-MP community.

- BigAl
- Dr
- G4M3Ov3r
- Emmet_
- skullmuncher1337
- [M] onsieur

I know I forgot some names, but thanks to the people who helped. Also, if you want your name removed for any reason, just post a comment.

Changelog:
Quote:

Version 1.00
- Initial release
- Made a "Unloading..." text when you enter the checkpoint

If you have any idea's on how I can improve this Filterscript, post a comment.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on my next Filterscript, please let me know and I'll take it into consideration.

Wouldof maybe used this.. But this is useless since jobs go to RP servers.. and RP servers dont use TPs.

Maybe remove the /work TP? make it more RPable?

Nonetheles..

7/10. Good for your first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprp
View Post
Wouldof maybe used this.. But this is useless since jobs go to RP servers.. and RP servers dont use TPs.

Maybe remove the /work TP? make it more RPable?

Nonetheles..

7/10. Good for your first!
Yea, I'll learn how to make it so you don't get teleported there. It'll take me a while to learn, but I'll fix it eventually. And thanks for the rate

Sure.. Remove the teleport and make it as a complete job in an RP server.. and make it better.. But yeah its great for the first FS you've made.

I can show you how to make some of the stuff suggested... rates 8/10 for your first, well done

Looking forward to see more from you

Pretty easy, good work for your first FS tho.

Adding credits on the post, since you guys pretty much tought me how to script. Along with BigAl.

Download doesnt work, add a pastebin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
View Post
Download doesnt work, add a pastebin
I was fixing it because I forgot to add CreateObject to the FS. I just uploaded a new link, it should work.

Don't use the biggest size fonts, make it to 3-4, and keep the colours black, it almost made me go blind.

You start the job, right where you begin in the old video. But instead of /work and teleporting there, you got to drive there somehow. Stand over the White Arrow and type /work to begin. I'm about to update the video so you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't use the biggest size fonts, make it to 3-4, and keep the colours black, it almost made me go blind.
Lol, sorry. Fixed.

Nice job, glad you got everything working!

I might use this for my job system because I'm lazy, but credits will be added. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job, glad you got everything working!

I might use this for my job system because I'm lazy, but credits will be added. Thanks!
Thanks I plan on updating it frequently, I'm currently learning more scripting techniques and what not.

I'd be glad to get some idea's on what I should add next I'm currently trying to add a thing where you exit the vehicle and you fail the job.

I was thinking of adding more locations to deliver stuff so you have more places to drive to instead of going to one checkpoint then just driving back. So, kind of make it like a Trucker Job. Anyways, I'm taking idea's so please shoot them at me

Nice, Could you please do it without zcmd but with the normal functions of PAWNO(SAMP)?

It's cool, but everytime people get the money, it resets it back, so like they didn't receive it. Is that within my script, or what? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan69
Посмотреть сообщение
It's cool, but everytime people get the money, it resets it back, so like they didn't receive it. Is that within my script, or what? Thanks.
Does it only happen when people log out? Try this
pawn Код:
// top of script

new LastMoney[MAX_PLAYERS];

// onplayerdisconnect

GetPlayerMoney(playerid, LastMoney[playerid]);

// onplayerspawn

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, LastMoney[playerid]);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehab1911
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, Could you please do it without zcmd but with the normal functions of PAWNO(SAMP)?
Hm.. Yea, I'll make another link for it. Just give me a bit to fix it and I'll post it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxxll
Посмотреть сообщение
Does it only happen when people log out? Try this
pawn Код:
// top of script

new LastMoney[MAX_PLAYERS];

// onplayerdisconnect

GetPlayerMoney(playerid, LastMoney[playerid]);

// onplayerspawn

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, LastMoney[playerid]);
Nah, not when players log out, once they reach the destination, It says "congrats you've earned (amount here).
Then it resets back, so whatever money the player had before reaching the destination. Also, is there a way you can make it like /delivery instead of that 'red' destination because if in my server I do /getmats and I drive to the red marker, and go in it, it pops up saying 'congrats you've earned (amount here). when it should be there, :\
please and thank you, and also nice FS :P