Dreamweaver vs handcoding

Which is better, Handcoding is very time taking and difficult, which one is better and more efficient? Dreamweaver (similar softs) or handcoding?

I am using Dreamweaver CS3. I think it's better for handling the scripts. With Dreamweaver you can find mistakes faster than by handcoding cause of colours in Dreamweaver and shown errors etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTailor93
Посмотреть сообщение
I am using Dreamweaver CS3. I think it's better for handling the scripts. With Dreamweaver you can find mistakes faster than by handcoding cause of colours in Dreamweaver and shown errors etc...
Handcoding, no doubt.

If you use programs like notepad++ you're able to get the syntax highlighting.

Dreamweaver offers you the chance to view both, the image and the code itself. You can also handcode with dreamweaver, so I don't see why you should even make such thread as this.

Dreamweaver - Easier & Quicker

Both are good in some places. Dreamweaver is for fast website developing and handcoding is for an accurate website. I prefer handcoding with Notepad++ which might be different from yours or others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieJar
Посмотреть сообщение
Dreamweaver offers you the chance to view both, the image and the code itself. You can also handcode with dreamweaver, so I don't see why you should even make such thread as this.
What is meant by dreamweaver /similar software is as a WYSIWYG editor , perhaps u should consider reading twice and understand what im trying to distinguish, u can even handcode in frontpage or wordpad, i know that

In notepad++ you just have some tabs and some options at the top of the program and the rest is the file you're editing. In Dreamweaver there are over 9000 toolbars and other stuffs that only fill up your screen.

So yes, handcoding.

well nothing wrong about handcoding
but doing it in dreamweaver can be way more efficient, you just shouldn't get distracted by all that stupid buttons and functions it offers
and just keep handwriting it but using the efficient autofills and stuff(don't forget checking what it has done though)

Handcoding is so much better. Dreamweaver is for cheaters and lazy people!